Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I thank god every day that you guys are here to protect the kids

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

15 year olds aren’t cutting their dicks off. Just because you’re an ignorant fucking loser doesn’t mean you can just make shit up. “The election was stolen. They’re cutting kids dicks off. They grooming kids by teaching them it’s ok to be gay. Millions are dying to the vaccine.” Kraken, any day now.

9 out of 10 states with highest child marriage rates are red.

9 out of 10 states with the highest violent crime rates are red

9 out of 10 of the poorest states are red.

9 out of 10 of the least educated states are red.

That’s the side you chose. But they cut your taxes right?

With what demographic is poverty, poor education, and crime directly correlated? Sounds like you are blaming places for having black people and that theyd be better off without them. You really do love your ethnic cleansing dont you.
    Every time a car is stolen in a blue state it’s “omg crime wave the left is so soft on crime”. But when the statistical facts of crime come up and it’s blame black people time.

This is surprising considering I’ve been told you guys don’t even see color.
    Hey dingbat take a look at the FBI crime stats. Blacks are prominenetly featured especially in the violent crime category. You get your news from Michael Obama or what?
    Yeah, but that's just the Maga hat wearing black guys who do that. And besides, population density is what causes crime.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2022

15 year olds aren’t cutting their dicks off. Just because you’re an ignorant fucking loser doesn’t mean you can just make shit up. “The election was stolen. They’re cutting kids dicks off. They grooming kids by teaching them it’s ok to be gay. Millions are dying to the vaccine.” Kraken, any day now.

9 out of 10 states with highest child marriage rates are red.

9 out of 10 states with the highest violent crime rates are red

9 out of 10 of the poorest states are red.

9 out of 10 of the least educated states are red.

That’s the side you chose. But they cut your taxes right?

With what demographic is poverty, poor education, and crime directly correlated? Sounds like you are blaming places for having black people and that theyd be better off without them. You really do love your ethnic cleansing dont you.
    Every time a car is stolen in a blue state it’s “omg crime wave the left is so soft on crime”. But when the statistical facts of crime come up and it’s blame black people time.

This is surprising considering I’ve been told you guys don’t even see color.
    Oregon is a blue state.

Stealing a car has been decriminalized in the State of Oregon unless the perp is caught in the act or is a dumb mfucker who admits he/she stole it.

It was originally charged as Grand Theft Auto and people spent time in prison.

The charging law was changed to Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, a Class C felony . . . a nothing burger.

The proof required to charge it was changed. The defendant must admit they stole it to prosecute.

Guess how many people are arrested, charged and convicted NOW?

Meanwhile, car theft is thriving in the State of Oregon and no one actively investigates it.

4% of the population in Oregon is black.

Virtually every single one of the cars are stolen by whites, to wit: meth heads and ethnic Russians who operate chop shops.

Quit talking about shit you know nothing about. Your ignorance is astounding.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    haie said:

TKS doesn't have kids but feels entitled to lecture us on how to raise our kids.

This is the first actual genuine point/concern I’ve seen you guys make in this thread.

The problem is I’m not coming into your home. You can teach your kids all the hateful shit that you want. You can even teach them that evolution is a Marxist lie perpetrated by the Jews and the earth is really 6000 years old.

But we live in a society. If you want to take take advantage of what that society provides, like public schools, then you can quit this vigilante justice work around bullshit and play by the fucking rules.
  • Options

haie said:

TKS doesn't have kids but feels entitled to lecture us on how to raise our kids.

This is the first actual genuine point/concern I’ve seen you guys make in this thread.

The problem is I’m not coming into your home. You can teach your kids all the hateful shit that you want. You can even teach them that evolution is a Marxist lie perpetrated by the Jews and the earth is really 6000 years old.

But we live in a society. If you want to take take advantage of what that society provides, like public schools, then you can quit this vigilante justice work around bullshit and play by the fucking rules.
    The rule in Florida is keep your freak show out of the public schools

Play by the fucking rules
    The party of free speech.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Its the rules

You were telling people to do what you say if they want to use the public schools

So? Play by the fucking rules

• Options

haie said:

Its the rules

You were telling people to do what you say if they want to use the public schools

I’ll put you down for too stupid to get it.

then you can quit this vigilante justice work around bullshit and play by the fucking rules.

Father Time remains undefeated.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

haie said:

Its the rules

then you can quit this vigilante justice work around bullshit and play by the fucking rules.

Sad

Even you know that father time doesn't affect race
  • Options
    haie said:

Well as long as you don't have any and then trust in the state you will be allowed to have some
  • Options

haie said:

Its the rules

Sad

Who can forget when the Don’t Say Gay bill was passed into rule.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,828

haie said:

The rules are the parents make the rules! Woke LGBTQZXY47 people don't get to make the rules.

If you can't teach without talking about sex and your same sex partner to 5 - 9 year olds you're a pedophile grooming kids to be like you. Keep your perversions in your own home kids don't need to know about them. It's sick shit.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

haie said:

The rules are the parents make the rules! Woke LGBTQZXY47 people don't get to make the rules.

If you can't teach without talking about sex and your same sex partner to 5 - 9 year olds you're a pedophile grooming kids to be like you. Keep your perversions in your own home kids don't need to know about them. It's sick shit.
    Actually…

Really a masterpiece of legislation by our future president.
  • Options
    edited April 2022

haie said:

Its the rules

Sad

Who can forget when the Don’t Say Gay bill was passed into rule.
    No one gives a shit except for reddit liberals

Maybe one of these days you'll explain what qanon is to us

Because to this day I have no clue
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865

haie said:

Parents who don't like it can move to California.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Its the rules

The rules are you keep your freak show out of grade schools

The legislature is not a vigilante group

Follow the fucking rules