Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Add tipping to the list

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Took 2 minutes to prove you wrong that this lowly uber driver couldn't be a world traveler .... but you win.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Took 2 minutes to prove you wrong that this lowly uber driver couldn't be a world traveler .... but you win.

Not just lowly. But a loser

Big money!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

If you say so

I do.
    edited March 2022
    Well like I said I don't give a fuck... especially when I'm here again... in a few months
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    Goduckies said:

Well like I said I don't give a fuck... especially when I'm here again... in a few months

Silverwood?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

If you say so

You're an Uber driver in N Idaho. Remember that story about driving nurses?

Everything else is bullshit.
    And your point? I made 1800 last week up here... 1000 so far this week here and its slow season... and every single thing I have mentioned in this thread is the truth... I have no reason to lie.
    You clear $50k a year max after expenses and taxes. You claim to be in N Idaho and the Bay Area at the same time. And are a world traveler. You're full of shit.

I wasn't average and at Wells that 68k is base... I actually made 75 at the end... plus bonus on top
    Big money. No wonder could afford the big 7 series.
    No need to be an ass over what someone makes and or made. He isn't sucking on the public teat. For that alone you should either praise him or short of that shut the fuck up about it.
    Fuck off. No Uber driver or “private banker” is traveling the world and driving a bmw 7 series in the Bay Area unless he’s on the teat. And by definition, the last 2 years he did get a few checks from the government given his income. He’s full of shit. And go fuck yourself.
    MD, he wasn't telling you he drives a seven series BMW, he was telling you he passed his series 7 securities exam which allows him to sell stocks and bonds etc.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Silverwood?
    Vegas. Where are the big money Uber guys go.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Goduckies said:

Silverwood?
    I’ll admit I love me some Silverwood.
    46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Silverwood?
    I’ll admit I love me some Silverwood.
    The Throbber will pray for your soul.

Been there, done that. Not going back until Mrs. Throbber v2.0 drags me along with Yet to be Born grandkids.

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

If you say so

And your point? I made 1800 last week up here... 1000 so far this week here and its slow season... and every single thing I have mentioned in this thread is the truth... I have no reason to lie.
    You clear $50k a year max after expenses and taxes. You claim to be in N Idaho and the Bay Area at the same time. And are a world traveler. You're full of shit.

I wasn't average and at Wells that 68k is base... I actually made 75 at the end... plus bonus on top
    No need to be an ass over what someone makes and or made. He isn't sucking on the public teat. For that alone you should either praise him or short of that shut the fuck up about it.
    Fuck off. No Uber driver or “private banker” is traveling the world and driving a bmw 7 series in the Bay Area unless he’s on the teat. And by definition, the last 2 years he did get a few checks from the government given his income. He’s full of shit. And go fuck yourself.
    Doubling down on jackass is a good look. Dazzler probably makes more money than a number of people here, is he a better person for it?
    Fuck off.

Your duck buddy is a Uber driving loser. I'm sure he takes quite a bit of government cheese.

EMFA
    And what do you do tough guy? Like I said douchebag tech bro is my guess, Who thinks he's the shit, but really is just a joke to everyone else that aren't bros.
    100k is gooood money. Uber driver.

It's not bad money... I also made more than that as a private banker, not that it matters.
    As a private banker, you probably also had at least few weeks of paid vacation, paid holidays, 6% 401k match, good health insurance, and career advancement opportunities.

Goduckies said:

Silverwood?
    Paris the real one

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

If you say so

Doubling down on jackass is a good look. Dazzler probably makes more money than a number of people here, is he a better person for it?
    Fuck off.

Your duck buddy is a Uber driving loser. I'm sure he takes quite a bit of government cheese.

EMFA
    And what do you do tough guy? Like I said douchebag tech bro is my guess, Who thinks he's the shit, but really is just a joke to everyone else that aren't bros.

It's not bad money... I also made more than that as a private banker, not that it matters.
    As a private banker, you probably also had at least few weeks of paid vacation, paid holidays, 6% 401k match, good health insurance, and career advancement opportunities.
    Sure and that's why I won't do uber forever, but I've enjoyed my last 5 years of having fun in life seing the world and doing what the fuck I want with no boss. Had I stayed in SF I would have probably moved on, to mortgage by now, but I'm up here now enjoying this beauty. Like I said... I love this I can work as little or as much as I want... no boss to tell me no for whatever trip I want to go on because some other jackass already has that day off... that's why I have those trips already planned I posted coming up... and I will probably add one or two during the summer too, maybe alaska again, who knows... definitely Banff and Yellowstone for sure though plus multiple trips to Portland and Seattle. and all the other amazing areas around here.

You see, I lost both my parents and I want to see the world and enjoy my life while I can, as you never know when your time comes.

Whereas poor Mike is stuck in whatever dead end job he is in being miserable.
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

If you say so

MD, he wasn't telling you he drives a seven series BMW, he was telling you he passed his series 7 securities exam which allows him to sell stocks and bonds etc.
    This
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

If you say so

Fuck off.

EMFA

Sure and that's why I won't do uber forever, but I've enjoyed my last 5 years of having fun in life seing the world and doing what the fuck I want with no boss. Had I stayed in SF I would have probably moved on, to mortgage by now, but I'm up here now enjoying this beauty. Like I said... I love this I can work as little or as much as I want... no boss to tell me no for whatever trip I want to go on because some other jackass already has that day off... that's why I have those trips already planned I posted coming up... and I will probably add one or two during the summer too, maybe alaska again, who knows... definitely Banff and Yellowstone for sure though plus multiple trips to Portland and Seattle. and all the other amazing areas around here.

You see, I lost both my parents and I want to see the world and enjoy my life while I can, as you never know when your time comes.

Whereas poor Mike is stuck in whatever dead end job he is in being miserable.
    I worked for myself for 30 years and am now retired. HTH

Maybe I'll drive an Uber next. I hear the you can make big money.
    edited March 2022
    Cool hopefully you are seing the world or have seen the world if not why the fuck not. I've made 1500 this week so far, yup horrible... in a slow week... can't wait for summer to kick in... rough. And yeah some weeks I'll work 7 days if I have nothing going on, because why not. In my banking days, I'd go to the bar after work spending a hundred or two getting drunk buying rounds now instead I make money on the Drunks instead of being one. Much better for me. Grats on being retired btw... after 30 years you better! My goal has always been retired by 50... since I have taken this 5 year break in freedom, I'll probably need to add 3 years to that so 53... rough...

BTW, if you did so well in your life in 30 years you shouldn't need extra income working... I know I won't be unless I'm bored.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

This has been the best thread in a long time. Leave it to a duck fan to drop details about his middle class lifestyle and think it's a flex.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

This has been the best thread in a long time. Leave it to a duck fan to drop details about his middle class lifestyle and think it's a flex.
    I always bring it... you're welcome

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

If you say so

Fuck off.

EMFA

Working for Wells Fargo isn't worth all that. Carrie Tolstedt was a cunt. Probably still is.

edited March 2022

Swaye said:

Never said it was a flex... plenty other jobs make more.... but life is about finding enjoyment and I have that... so maybe that part is a flex as most people are miserable, especially mike.