Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete not making friends with the FS high schools

12345679»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

The idea of Pete not wanting local kids is like Tequilla saying that Lake was hurting the program. Fucking stupid.

FUCK OFF

I NEVER said that Lake was hurting the program ... get your fucking facts straight
    As the thread went at the time, I noted that Jimmy continuing to play the program for his career advancement was going to effectively fuck UW and his ability to recruit

Let’s just say Jimmy bombed at a level of spectacular that it’s almost impossible to even foresee
    It ended being a surprisingly solid take by you. If we hired another good DB coach, we would have been better off with him leaving after 2016.
    I wish I was wrong on that one
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

The idea of Pete not wanting local kids is like Tequilla saying that Lake was hurting the program. Fucking stupid.

FUCK OFF

I NEVER said that Lake was hurting the program ... get your fucking facts straight
    As the thread went at the time, I noted that Jimmy continuing to play the program for his career advancement was going to effectively fuck UW and his ability to recruit

Let’s just say Jimmy bombed at a level of spectacular that it’s almost impossible to even foresee
    It ended being a surprisingly solid take by you. If we hired another good DB coach, we would have been better off with him leaving after 2016.
    But only if we didn't still hire Lake as Pete's successor anyway.

The problem was making Lake HC, not Lake's supposed damaged ability to recruit DB's as DB coach.