Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now that mask mandates are over

13»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

When we passed this poor little kid being abused by his mom with the mask, I said to my daughter. "Poor little guy, imagine the things he's going to fear when he grows up."

Oh for fucks sake you did not

Not even close to believable

From the guy that Karen’ed out over a bad word in English class. LOLZ
    Masked up guy says what?

As believable as you claiming you didn’t vote for Joey?
    Diarrhea of The Mouth

I’m sorry for triggering you about idiots wearing masks when no mandate exists. As for my daughter seeking a grade?

She’s a 3.9 student and will have her AA before leaving HS. She doesn’t need my help to achieve. She’s smarter than most adults about pretty much any issues adults engage in.

I don’t fuck around with woke ass teachers. My kids are not in their classes to be indoctrinated. That’s the difference between you and I.

I hope your daughter is doing well.
    3.9 in 2022 woke ass high school while taking classes at Clark?!

El oh Fucking El.
    I see you got an upvote from your boyfriend. Good for you. Does your wife know about you and Pitch?
    Yes, and she wants in on it.
    I’m sure wants in on it . . . with all her free time . . . with twin two-year-olds you describe as “demons”, a 3-month-old baby and YOU.

El oh Fucking El.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

When we passed this poor little kid being abused by his mom with the mask, I said to my daughter. "Poor little guy, imagine the things he's going to fear when he grows up."

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

I’m sorry for triggering you about idiots wearing masks when no mandate exists. As for my daughter seeking a grade?

She’s a 3.9 student and will have her AA before leaving HS. She doesn’t need my help to achieve. She’s smarter than most adults about pretty much any issues adults engage in.

I don’t fuck around with woke ass teachers. My kids are not in their classes to be indoctrinated. That’s the difference between you and I.

El oh Fucking El.
    I see you got an upvote from your boyfriend. Good for you. Does your wife know about you and Pitch?
    I’m sure wants in on it . . . with all her free time . . . with twin two-year-olds you describe as “demons”, a 3-month-old baby and YOU.

El oh Fucking El.
    I sincerely hope you saved enough for a good nursing home or your kids aren't meth heads and can take care of you.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

lol
    It’s raining midget, don’t you have some night crawlers to fetch.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

El oh Fucking El.
    So your wife is a dude too. Shocking.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

I was just in the Hollywood dist. in PDX with my daughter. We stopped at a grocery store. On the way in nearly everyone coming and going had masks on. Young people by themselves with GD masks on. Inside it was easily 90% masked up, even little kids in carts. We had fun with it but man have people been broken by Covid and the Covid peddlers. Another reason not to spend time in PDX.

anyone who shops at trader joes is a masker!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Masks might fuck up a generation of children's development. Who cares though? Science and an abundance of caution.