Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies Offer Texas Defensive Tackle, Son of Former Big-League Pitcher

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,445
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Got to love that offer list

With the last offer dump, that's become pretty par for the course. After our initial offers to the guys everyone has oferred, there's been a lot of Colorados, Arizonas, San Diego States, and the like on the offer sheets for our newer targets
    Given the perceived state of our NIL it feels like that’s the level where our recruiting battles will be fought until proven otherwise

I mean Jordan Reffert was busy telling me that I’m an idiot (partially right but not for the reasons he thinks) and was quoting NIL numbers that wouldn’t be that bad of true … he assured me that he knows what’s up

The next day I saw that he was pissed because he lost betting ON the Lakers … excuse me if I don’t blindly follow his opinion
    There is simply no buzz enticement/incentive around program right now. Long term if your battling Buffs, UA, Aztecs, Cal's, etc for recruits that's where your ceiling is going to be.

Last two classes were abysmal, and with recruiting being year around until main signing day in December we have passed the 1/4 mark in this cycle and so far it has been underwhelming.

Go change your diapers, come back and try again.