Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For fuck sakes, will one of you smarts convince me otherwise? Corona just a bunch-a-shit. Imagine

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Lol the hh fights are always entertaining

My money is on the flea. He's wiry

Angry dflea is the best dflea. Especially when his inner libtard bubbles up.
    Imagine being afraid of a cold
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

hardhat said:

89ute said:

Tequilla said:

Yo Ute

If what’s happening in NYC doesn’t convince anybody of the dangers of treating this in an indifferent manner, not sure what would

The biggest thing that I see with this is how much more spreadable COVID-19 is. Increasing the volume causes all kinds of problems.

The lack of immunity or tested treatments at this point is obviously a concern ... also why we need to buy time to let our scientists do their jobs

Every where in the country will have different peaks but we’ll get this under control by early summer ... then it becomes a race to get treatments/vaccines before the Fall/Winter as well as figuring out what kind of mitigation steps we can take to further buy time

I don't see what's happening in New York being any different than any where else. Yes, we need more data and it's changing every day. I looked at the worldmeter, took the # of cases and # of deaths ratio. I looked at the top 12 states. Here they are by number of cases

NY 1.627
    NJ 1.202
    CA 2.110
    MI 2.410
    MA 0.97
    FL 1.21
    IL 1.41
    WA 4.43 (you guys suck at this)
    LA 4.27
    PA 1.20
    TX 1.35
    GA 3.10

To say to look at New York to be convinced, I see more people = more tests = more deaths. The ratio isn't out of line with the other big corona winners. It sounds scary to say New York has 965 deaths, almost half the US total, OUTTA FUCKING CONTROL SHUT IT DOWN - but it's a numbers game. More people, more cases, more deaths.

I get the concern and I may change my tune in a week but this is getting whipped up outa control. To me, what's happening in New York is no different than what's happening anywhere else.

No one gave a shit about this:

How many people died from h1n1 in the US?
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths. Worldwide, up to 575,400 people died from pandemic swine flu.Feb 20, 2020

12K deaths and no one gave a shit. Relatively few people get corona and the fucking country gets shut down. I don't get it.

If this thing gets bigger than the regular flu and pneumonia, wake me up I'll be the first one to call 89ute a stupid fucking jackass.

A million dead Americans later.
    From or with covid
    If I had said a million Americans would die when they had Covid, at the start of this, you would have called me hysterical. Shut up.
    People fucking die moron. The VAST majority of these people were going to fucking die just like you're going to fucking die. How's greatgrandpa doing on out pushuping cancer?
    No they weren't. The data doesn't back up your bullshit story. You should try a different story next time so you don't look like such a dumbfuck.
    You need to check the average age of death stats.
    Already did.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

hardhat said:

89ute said:

Tequilla said:

Yo Ute

If what’s happening in NYC doesn’t convince anybody of the dangers of treating this in an indifferent manner, not sure what would

The biggest thing that I see with this is how much more spreadable COVID-19 is. Increasing the volume causes all kinds of problems.

The lack of immunity or tested treatments at this point is obviously a concern ... also why we need to buy time to let our scientists do their jobs

Every where in the country will have different peaks but we’ll get this under control by early summer ... then it becomes a race to get treatments/vaccines before the Fall/Winter as well as figuring out what kind of mitigation steps we can take to further buy time

I don't see what's happening in New York being any different than any where else. Yes, we need more data and it's changing every day. I looked at the worldmeter, took the # of cases and # of deaths ratio. I looked at the top 12 states. Here they are by number of cases

NY 1.627
    NJ 1.202
    CA 2.110
    MI 2.410
    MA 0.97
    FL 1.21
    IL 1.41
    LA 4.27
    PA 1.20
    TX 1.35
    GA 3.10

To say to look at New York to be convinced, I see more people = more tests = more deaths. The ratio isn't out of line with the other big corona winners. It sounds scary to say New York has 965 deaths, almost half the US total, OUTTA FUCKING CONTROL SHUT IT DOWN - but it's a numbers game. More people, more cases, more deaths.

I get the concern and I may change my tune in a week but this is getting whipped up outa control. To me, what's happening in New York is no different than what's happening anywhere else.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths. Worldwide, up to 575,400 people died from pandemic swine flu.Feb 20, 2020

12K deaths and no one gave a shit. Relatively few people get corona and the fucking country gets shut down. I don't get it.

If this thing gets bigger than the regular flu and pneumonia, wake me up I'll be the first one to call 89ute a stupid fucking jackass.

From or with covid
    If I had said a million Americans would die when they had Covid, at the start of this, you would have called me hysterical. Shut up.
    People fucking die moron. The VAST majority of these people were going to fucking die just like you're going to fucking die. How's greatgrandpa doing on out pushuping cancer?
    No they weren't. The data doesn't back up your bullshit story. You should try a different story next time so you don't look like such a dumbfuck.
    Already did.
    So you would know you're wrong
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Lol the hh fights are always entertaining

My money is on the flea. He's wiry

Angry dflea is the best dflea. Especially when his inner libtard bubbles up.
    Imagine being afraid of a cold
    Imagine being a big enough cocksucker to peddle this story.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    New footage of dflea in a rage.

• Options

Are those the two Cross Fit guys that beat you in your little tournament?

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Are those the two Cross Fit guys that beat you in your little tournament?

Hey @dflea do you use yourself as bait when you go fishin’
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Covid showed us one major thing, Democrats will always use any crisis for political gain
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

hardhat said:

89ute said:

Tequilla said:

Yo Ute

NY 1.627
    NJ 1.202
    CA 2.110
    MI 2.410
    MA 0.97
    FL 1.21
    IL 1.41
    LA 4.27
    PA 1.20
    TX 1.35
    GA 3.10

From or with covid
    Yeah

A million dead of which over at least half would of been dead anyway in the last 2 years.

Average age of death 75 approx

75% had 4+ morbidities
    90% had 3+ Morbidities

Want to save lives?

Require a BP check to buy fried food, red meat and fast food.

Anything over 140/90 and you are denied
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    edited March 2022

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

hardhat said:

89ute said:

Tequilla said:

Yo Ute

NY 1.627
    NJ 1.202
    CA 2.110
    MI 2.410
    MA 0.97
    FL 1.21
    IL 1.41
    LA 4.27
    PA 1.20
    TX 1.35
    GA 3.10

From or with covid
    Under 40’deaths - 23k(2.5% total deaths) in 2 years. Most of who had serious health issues to start. Like being a fat fuck

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

While Kobe and the dazzler are annoying and just wrong about everything

@BearsWiin is easily the biggest pussy on hh of all time

This. For whatever reason I'd probably have a beer with HH and certainly Kobe. We could call each other stupid for an hour but whatever. I don't actually want to stomp a mudhole in their asses. Bearswiin is just such a cunty cunty I want to throttle his smarmy ass. Probably only the second asshole ever here I'd actually like to fag waffle for real.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This. For whatever reason I'd probably have a beer with HH and certainly Kobe. We could call each other stupid for an hour but whatever. I don't actually want to stomp a mudhole in their asses. Bearswiin is just such a cunty cunty I want to throttle his smarmy ass. Probably only the second asshole ever here I'd actually like to fag waffle for real.
    You have a higher tolerance for douchebaggery than I do.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Getting soft on whitey in his old age now that he has a white wife and kid.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

You’re not having a beer with either. HH drinks Zima and Kobe is most definitely a White Zin guy?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

I'm not as soft in my old age. Prison scares me less and less. The threat of life in prison isn't as big as it used to be.