Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Joe Rogan Racist?

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The specter of China draws nigh while we sit here arguing whether Joe Rogan is racist.

Haven't you heard? It's Russia. Biden is the only one who can stand up to pooty toot.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2022

The specter of China draws nigh while we sit here arguing whether Joe Rogan is racist.

Doesn't appear to me that anyone here has argued that he is.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I think it's funny that the biggest race baiters here pat themselves on the back for not using the N-word.

I sincerely apologize for knowing that the N-word is, by the way.

I'm a niggard.

Well, that's what you're doing. Patting yourself on the back while claiming that things like voter id are racist.
    Another own goal for you.
    A claim I've never, ever made. But that's never stopped any of the other girls either. Carry on!

And if you read my comments as arguing that Rogan is a racist, you don't read too good. Not Rider ball!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,013
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Just the people you vote for. Carry on.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Snowflakes at Spotify working overtime to find those episodes that "resurface" out of thin air. Do any of these idiots understand that if JR isn't on Spotify, he will still have a show and millions of listeners. The damage will be to those they target that do not have the resources to continue on. And they will. The leftists have made it clear in the last year, they do not like Free Speech. They like approved speech.
  • Options

HHusky said:

awesome
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Snowflakes at Spotify working overtime to find those episodes that "resurface" out of thin air. Do any of these idiots understand that if JR isn't on Spotify, he will still have a show and millions of listeners. The damage will be to those they target that do not have the resources to continue on. And they will. The leftists have made it clear in the last year, they do not like Free Speech. They like approved speech.

71 Rogan episodes removed
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,844
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

71 Rogan episodes removed
    CHRIST.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

I think it's funny that the biggest race baiters here pat themselves on the back for not using the N-word.

I'm a niggard.

Said the bigot who calls black people who don't share his politics "props."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I'm a niggard.

Well, that's what you're doing. Patting yourself on the back while claiming that things like voter id are racist.
    A claim I've never, ever made. But that's never stopped any of the other girls either. Carry on!

And if you read my comments as arguing that Rogan is a racist, you don't read too good. Not Rider ball!
    Yes, yes Dazzler you never "said" it. Just the people you vote for say it all the time and of course you say nothing in opposition to it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Who can forget the Dazzler's OUTRAGE when Biden and the rest crew he votes for referred to Voter ID laws as "Jim Crow 2.0" But Dazzler never "said" it. Isn't it amazing how the Dazzler thinks we're all responsible for a comment made by some Republican county chairman in Arkansas but he bares no responsibility for the statements made by the President and Party he votes for.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,844
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2022
    Query for CoronaBros @TheKobeStopper @HHusky @MelloDawg @passion:

On a scale of 1 to Robery Byrd, how racist is Joe Rogan?

• Options
    pawz said:

I heard he knows what the "N-word" stands for. Grim.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,013
    Standard Supporter

awesome
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Who can forget the Dazzler's OUTRAGE when Biden and the rest crew he votes for referred to Voter ID laws as "Jim Crow 2.0" But Dazzler never "said" it. Isn't it amazing how the Dazzler thinks we're all responsible for a comment made by some Republican county chairman in Arkansas but he bares no responsibility for the statements made by the President and Party he votes for.
    Stimulating discourse from a leftard consists of one or all of the following:

Play the race/bigot card
    Make a weak lame ass moral equivalency argument
    Use an ad hominem attack
    Phuck some strawman ass
    Completely avoid the topic (ask a leftard to define black for AA purposes or explain how a cloth mask filters out a virus particle - crickets)
    Lie
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I'm a niggard.

We read your race baiting comments all the time. Stalking race and sled and accusing them of racism. Don't care about your opinion of Rogan.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    pawz said:

I don’t know. If I had to guess, it would be on the lower end. They got Al Capone for tax evasion though.