Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I've seen some posts from a few of you discussing a daily regimen of vitamins you guys have recommended during C19 but can't remember what they were. Could one of you post those again? TIA
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

47% of DIMS want those kids in masks until the day they die. Just 2 Weeks to Flatten the Curve.

They didn't say which 2 weeks.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

I've seen some posts from a few of you discussing a daily regimen of vitamins you guys have recommended during C19 but can't remember what they were. Could one of you post those again? TIA

Vitamin C 500mg
    Vitamin D3 50mcg (2000 IU)
    Zinc 30mg & Quercetin 50mg you can buy as a combo from natural grocers. Big pill.

• Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Vitamin C 500mg
    Zinc 30mg & Quercetin 50mg you can buy as a combo from natural grocers. Big pill.

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/treatment-protocol/
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Vitamin C 500mg

I’ve been taking all of those for 2 years. Also take turmeric, salmon oil, magnesium, beet root and creatine. I’m a machine. Had the sniffles for 2 days a couple of weeks back. That’s it in 2 years.
  • Options

Health update…. I had omicron going into January. 3rd week of January I had a weird allergic reaction and ended up in an ER because my throat was swelling. Steroids and antihistamine squashed it. I went to an allergist today, he believes it’s covid related, they’re seeing a ton of amped up allergic reactions and autoimmune after illness and it takes a month or two to clear. He wants me taking ivermectin as an anti-inflammatory for a month.

Fucking horse pills, what are the odds of that.

So your doc is a Vet?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Health update…. I had omicron going into January. 3rd week of January I had a weird allergic reaction and ended up in an ER because my throat was swelling. Steroids and antihistamine squashed it. I went to an allergist today, he believes it’s covid related, they’re seeing a ton of amped up allergic reactions and autoimmune after illness and it takes a month or two to clear. He wants me taking ivermectin as an anti-inflammatory for a month.

So your doc is a Vet?
    To be fair, I have a huge dick

I got the vid early Jan. 101 for 3 days, lost smell completely and everything tasted weird (back now). Was definitely sick with chills, no breathing problems. I got a sinus infection that created a lingering headache for 2 weeks (gone with antibiotics).

I definitely felt fatigued, like I wanted to sleep for 20 hours/day.

When I was at my sickest I was testing negative, when I started recovering I popped positive so who knows what the hell is going on. Basically got a 2 week vacation out of it (not allowed around office 10 days after positive test) and caught up on Ozarks/Witcher.
    What was the point of continuing to test?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    edited February 2022
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

So your doc is a Vet?

I got the vid early Jan. 101 for 3 days, lost smell completely and everything tasted weird (back now). Was definitely sick with chills, no breathing problems. I got a sinus infection that created a lingering headache for 2 weeks (gone with antibiotics).

When I was at my sickest I was testing negative, when I started recovering I popped positive so who knows what the hell is going on. Basically got a 2 week vacation out of it (not allowed around office 10 days after positive test) and caught up on Ozarks/Witcher.

Is the daughter old enough for nude scenes yet?

Not Ruthie - she's not hot at all.

Edit:
    Sofia Hublitz (born 1999) is an American actress. She appeared with Jason Bateman and Laura Linney as their daughter, in the American television series Ozark. Sofia Hublitz made her debut television appearance in 2013, where she was one of the contestants on MasterChef Junior, finishing in 8th place. Despite only being on the show for three ... See full bio »
    Born: June 1, 1999 in Richmond, Virginia, USA
  • Options

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

So your doc is a Vet?

Edit:
    Sofia Hublitz (born 1999) is an American actress. She appeared with Jason Bateman and Laura Linney as their daughter, in the American television series Ozark. Sofia Hublitz made her debut television appearance in 2013, where she was one of the contestants on MasterChef Junior, finishing in 8th place. Despite only being on the show for three ... See full bio »
    If I stare at her long enough, I see a young Crispin Glover.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036
    Excited to see these kids standing up for their rights! There may be hope for our country yet!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    It would be a real shame if people besides covid zero idiots in Seattle had access to this and were able to provide feedback on the insanity of mandating vaccines for children in Washington. It would be really sad if people filled this out and shared it.
    https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=F-LQEU4mCkCLoFfcwSfXLefTdB7APrJAvkZ64U-RFNVUQTlGRFVMOFM1MEVNVU1KTk9DN085REhZNy4u
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Vitamin C 500mg

That's what I've been using. Omicron will likely be over by tomorrow for me (day 4).
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

So your doc is a Vet?

Fully vaxed gf is a teacher and brought the vid home.
    She needed the household to be Covid free for 10 days before returning and had tests.

I wasn't standing in line asymptomatic or anything like that.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

So your doc is a Vet?

I nursed him back to health with hawt watch talk on the daily.
    Telling me sweet bedtime stories of the days you could walk into an AD and demand a discount for a Hulk.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

So your doc is a Vet?

Edit:
    If I stare at her long enough, I see a young Crispin Glover.
    I’ve watched the show. Can’t get over the chin. Hard pass.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2022
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

So your doc is a Vet?

Fully vaxed gf is a teacher and brought the vid home.
    She needed the household to be Covid free for 10 days before returning and had tests.

I wasn't standing in line asymptomatic or anything like that.
    You need a new gf.

You kept testing until you tested positive? That's fucking stupid.