Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD

13»

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Those games yesterday were great, but also featured the worst "prevent" defenses in the history of mankind.

First of all, why the Bills didn't squib the kickoff w/13 seconds remaining to bleed a few seconds off of the clock is beyond me. Second, giving receivers free run off the LOS and not using the boundary as a defender was insane. On the catch Kelce made to put the Chiefs in FG range the defender gave up the entire middle of the field where he had no help. I will forever argue that Buffalo lost the game far more than KC actually won it. Also, the OT rule is FS. Both teams should get the ball.

Tampa...holy shit, how do you let the triple crown WR get behind you twice for bombs? They game planned for him like he was some guy off the practice squad. The Rams are turnover prone and Stafford is not that dude and will wilt under the Niners pass rush.

KC and SF in the Super Bowl. Cook it!

The DC that wanted HC jobs got exposed yesterday.
    Funny thing is, he was exposed when he actually was a HC.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Those games yesterday were great, but also featured the worst "prevent" defenses in the history of mankind.

First of all, why the Bills didn't squib the kickoff w/13 seconds remaining to bleed a few seconds off of the clock is beyond me. Second, giving receivers free run off the LOS and not using the boundary as a defender was insane. On the catch Kelce made to put the Chiefs in FG range the defender gave up the entire middle of the field where he had no help. I will forever argue that Buffalo lost the game far more than KC actually won it. Also, the OT rule is FS. Both teams should get the ball.

Tampa...holy shit, how do you let the triple crown WR get behind you twice for bombs? They game planned for him like he was some guy off the practice squad. The Rams are turnover prone and Stafford is not that dude and will wilt under the Niners pass rush.

KC and SF in the Super Bowl. Cook it!

I want the Bengles against #myNiners because I still have PTSD from the last KC-SF Super bowl.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Browning with some tv facetime

Doomed.gif
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sean McVayFuckingStupid