Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is This Guy Any Good?

2»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,493 Swaye's Wigwam
    Side note: There is no longer such thing as a "recruiting school" and a "development school." At least not as it pertains to winning big games. The new paradigms are "development schools" and "schools that pay." The former will be "developing" players for the latter.

DeBoner and co. can develop their asses off, and that will be awesome. For Alabama/AtM/tOSU/etc.
  • Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533

There is a noticeable difference in recruiting and coach visits to high schools just by following Washington football on Twitter

I'm too old for discord

I’m assuming it’s the TBS dorks and a bunch of younger doogs. At a certain point, I don’t know how a fan could go thru Spiker and Osborne being the best WR’s on the West Coast, Kaho, Smalls, Irvin, Asa Turner, our monster DL classes that currently sucks, yada, yada. The types that ponder and get excited about what the depth chart will look like in 2025.

UW is a development program and either the new staff can evaluate and develop or they can’t. I’m mostly done with the ups and downs of this bullshit. Every now and then I get excited about getting a recruit, but it’s pretty rare. We will get who we get and the expectations are the same. Win the fucking PAC 12.
    I understand your point.

But all these guys you listed had legit offers from some of the best programs in the country. Hell, Saban badly wanted Irvin and Kaho.