Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What is your worst sport?

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Learning to water ski was easy, my summer friends and I learned in the straights off of Whidbey: no one ever fell (even first time skiers) because the water was ice cold

You guys just don't know where the warm salt water water skiing is in Western Wa. I've water skied in 70 degree salt water no more than 20 miles as the crow flies from Seattle.

2 skis though as water skiing is on the list of sports I'm horrible at.
    Whatt? The tide flats in olympia? I used to live in the governors mansion on east bay drive [the house that used to be the mansion before they moved across the bay long ago.]... that water was warm.... kind of disgusting, but warm...
    The Columbia is sickly warm during the summer. Anything over 70 is too warm and just doesn't feel clean to me. Usually it isn't. Saltwater though? Hell yeah as long as it's clear. If not then no thanks.
    Fucking Dams man.

I love dams. I hate dams.
    Necessary evil and cleaner than the alternatives as long as they're doing their job and not costing money. Also make good fish counters and there's the kick ass smallmouth fishing.

I hear some people are into floating around on wind powered boards on the reservoirs. They probably appreciate the dams.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m having a hard time with pickle ball. It’s a finesse game and I’m a power guy. I’m sure I’ll figure it out though.