Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen Ramsey gets into FIGHT with teammate Taylor Rapp

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2022

Like I said. Living in the past dumbfuck doogs think a player like Rapp would purposefully sit out of a game. The fucked up hip that ruined his pro day was just a myth.

Crusty old loser fans.

He would. And did. Simple fact. Sorry that makes your snatch hurt.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022

a player that is actually good and hits hard.

You guys deserve Turner. Especially Damone and his tired shtick
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,677 Founders Club

Turner has nothing to do with Rapp, doog

Sounds like you and your sandy vag care.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022

For comparison, Myles gaskins arm was falling off ever since the middle part of that same season and he gutted it out. Missed some games and came back and played the year hurt/injured as a bell cow. Some Dudes just don’t care the same. Getting pissed about someone being called out for it seems really odd though.

arm injuries are overcome all the time in football. tons of bionic arms out there.

leg injuries are far more damning.

hth
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam

Hardest hitting safety in 20+ years gets injured before the bowl game. Doogs say he isn't tough enough and they would've started.

The next 3 years the DAWGS start safeties that couldn't tear a wet paper towel.

#curseofthedoogs

hurt???

Bullshit

For comparison, Myles gaskins arm was falling off ever since the middle part of that same season and he gutted it out. Missed some games and came back and played the year hurt/injured as a bell cow. Some Dudes just don’t care the same. Getting pissed about someone being called out for it seems really odd though.

arm injuries are overcome all the time in football. tons of bionic arms out there.

leg injuries are far more damning.

hth
    Cucks gonna cuck
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,412 Swaye's Wigwam
    Idk if Rapp quit or not. Was there ever any evidence one way or the other? I remember being pissed and a lot of rumors
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Idk if Rapp quit or not. Was there ever any evidence one way or the other? I remember being pissed and a lot of rumors

Can we pin the opinions on this? I feel like this comes up every six months.

I stand with #RappCulture. Maybe he quit, maybe he didn't. Maybe he's not in the Husky pantheon like MMFG. Okay.

Anyways, Ramsey is a fucking headcase, always has been. Fuck that guy.

You know and NFL DB who didn't get "injured" before a NY6 bowl. SMFJ.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002
    edited January 2022

I stand with #RappCulture. Maybe he quit, maybe he didn't. Maybe he's not in the Husky pantheon like MMFG. Okay.

I think he's one of those guys who has baby mommas all over the fucking place. Didn't he also fuck over Golden Tate's sister or some shit? Anybody who is hated by Golden Tate can't be that bad.

Anyway, we all know the league is full of guys who would likely be in jail but for their athletic ability. The NFL is a bottom line business, and Ramsey can fucking play. When he can't, then they'll throw him out just like they're about to throw out Antonio Brown, who has literally lost his fucking mind.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

I think he's one of those guys who has baby mommas all over the fucking place. Didn't he also fuck over Golden Tate's sister or some shit? Anybody who is hated by Golden Tate can't be that bad.

Anyway, we all know the league is full of guys who would likely be in jail but for their athletic ability. The NFL is a bottom line business, and Ramsey can fucking play. When he can't, then they'll throw him out just like they're about to throw out Antonio Brown, who has literally lost his fucking mind.
    Ramsey's a future hall of famer. And a collosal asshole. So yeah, fuck that guy.