Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Offseason Natty Thread: Portals, Assistant Coaches, Leopard Jackets, etc.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

Have fun watching Jabez and Taj Davis start at WR for UW next year my guy. Im done here. This program is so unserious

Considering Davis was the only one who actually caught a contested ball this year, ok, I will.
    I sure wish UW would have been bent over by Junior Fucking Adams and paid him whatever he wanted and made him Co-OC.

FFS, bitching just to bitch.
    He got clamped by Montana. Oh well. I’m done with this program, I’m gunna be around for another Willingham-Sark-esque disaster. Enjoy my friend.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Have fun watching Jabez and Taj Davis start at WR for UW next year my guy. Im done here. This program is so unserious

Glass half empty POTD. Can Boner scheme these guys open or not? He's proven that he can at other stops around the country. Why would that stop now that he's at UW. Oregon, for years moved the ball up and down the field in a TUFF Pac 10 with non-NFL targets running wide open. They were schemed open. The guys UW has left might not take a 15 yard mesh route to the house but last time I checked 15 yards was still a first down. You have Donovan/Hamdan/Smith PTSD. LIPO This conference is twash.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2022
    LawDawg1 said:

Adams sucked. But Oregon will recruit by saying they can take UW coaches, recruits and starting players from UW whenever they want. And it’s all true.

Yep. Arguing about Junior’s coaching chops or players’ ability is missing the larger point. This is big fish eat little fish cuckholdry.

Hope KD can answer it on the field.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

Adams sucked. But Oregon will recruit by saying they can take UW coaches, recruits and starting players from UW whenever they want. And it’s all true.

Yep. Arguing about Junior’s coaching chops or players’ ability is missing the larger point. This is big fish eat little fish cuckholdry.

That’s all that matters. Win or GTFO Boner.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Considering Davis was the only one who actually caught a contested ball this year, ok, I will.
    I sure wish UW would have been bent over by Junior Fucking Adams and paid him whatever he wanted and made him Co-OC.

FFS, bitching just to bitch.
    He got clamped by Montana. Oh well. I’m done with this program, I’m gunna be around for another Willingham-Sark-esque disaster. Enjoy my friend.
    Yea, so did everyone else. It's almost like the routes called were shit.
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Fuck adams and anyone else who xfers to oregon. Boner needs to make a homerun hire, meaning solid coach/recruiter not big name, then hit the transfer portal for some wr talent replacement and were better off than we were.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Thomas Ford or Tyler Osbourne will be your next WR coach. Get Petersen the fuck away.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

LawDawg1 said:

What would the narrative been if Oregon came after Adams and UW had to rip up his contract and pay him more and make him co-OC here just to keep him. I believe there would have been big belly laughs in the Oregon room for forcing UW to do so.

I'll put out the screenshot right here, McMillan will not have better numbers next year than whoever the Uw's leading receiver will be.

And Fudge, with your, I'm not going through another Willingham disaster, fuck off. You didn't go through it last time. You're like 15. Go to at least 7 games a year since 1980 and get back to me. I've seen disasters, up close and personal. Plenty of them. And this ain't it.

Lincoln Fucking Riley hired Alex Grinch. Brian Kelly hired Mike Denbrock. Don James hired Jeff Woodruff. The head coach matters. A fucking WR coach and a couple of his players doesn't We could have kept Malloe and kept a couple D Linemen. Who fucking cares. Players are going to leave every year. Get used to it. It's the new reality. It sucks and it's ruining College Football. It's not just a UW problem. There have to be hundreds of WR in the portal, this year and every year. Whoever we get will have little trouble putting up McMillan's numbers with an actual offensive coach this year.
    Only TBSers who haven't yet hit their five year mark of following a program actually put emotional stock in an individual player.

There's a reason the cordwood bullshit became such a common refrain. Hitching your wagon to a 19 year old is fucktarded, especially in the age of unlimited free agency. The attrition rate is going to be sky high, so you might as well not even bother to look at the roster until opening day.