Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Offseason Natty Thread: Portals, Assistant Coaches, Leopard Jackets, etc.

Comments

• Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Courtney Morgan just followed DJ U and his dad. Interesting.

DJ is a weird one. He regressed big time this year and I don't know why. He looks overweight but he could be injured. They have a guy coming in next year that will challenge him. For Morgan to start following him there has to be some noise.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2021

DJ is a weird one. He regressed big time this year and I don't know why. He looks overweight but he could be injured. They have a guy coming in next year that will challenge him. For Morgan to start following him there has to be some noise.
    Send him to DeBoer’s reform school for quarterbacks. If it worked for haener it can work for him.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

https://247sports.com/Player/Matayo-Uiagalelei-46086656/
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,363
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pre season he was right there with Bryce Young. Then Clemson has their worst offense in a decade

Would still be the best qb at UW
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Their offense is literally a HS offense but yeah he regressed big time.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    DJ Uiagalelei is Jacob Eason 2.0. All the physical tools in the world, doesn't have the QB intangibles and ability to read defenses. Ending a season with more INTs than TD passes is always a red flag
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,416

If 2 of Germie/Jalen/Rome stay then I won’t care.

Why do you hate Taj Davis? Seemed like he had more YAC than any other WR.
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

DJ Uiagalelei is Jacob Eason 2.0. All the physical tools in the world, doesn't have the QB intangibles and ability to read defenses. Ending a season with more INTs than TD passes is always a red flag

Cool and what do we have in our QB room exactly? He has a 5 star DE brother btw.
  • Options
    edited December 2021

Telling you to fuck off, with love.
    We need CLOUT! He sucked this year but maybe he can be something after all Haens became something under Deboer. He’s probably not transferring anyways and I doubt he would come here lol.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Telling you to fuck off, with love.
    We need CLOUT! He sucked this year but maybe he can be something after all Haens became something under Deboer. He’s probably not transferring anyways and I doubt he would come here lol.
    He wouldn’t come here. Yet. Boner needs to squeeze whatever is left out of Penises knees. Then he needs to do it again with Huard or some other guy. Then maybe guys like DJ will want to come here for rehabilitation from a proven QB whisperer. Coaching first team MW QBs in Heaner and McMarrion isn’t enough. My fingers are crossed that he can do that here. I’m
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

Cool and what do we have in our QB room exactly? He has a 5 star DE brother btw.
    pssst… his brother is way better too
  • Options
    Germie being released from NLI. Junior to Oregon. Jalen to the portal. Go Huskies! Good job Jen Cohen.
  • Options
    Tuli is gone too.
  • Options
    Have fun watching Jabez and Taj Davis start at WR for UW next year my guy. Im done here. This program is so unserious