Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kalen DeBoer Husky Football Announcement...

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,305
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Time to change the site name to softcore husky. Very funny seeing grown men crying about someone posting on a forum.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Time to change the site name to softcore husky. Very funny seeing grown men crying about someone posting on a forum.

You do realize the person crying here is @ChillyDawg. The rest of us are calling him a tard.
    He's being pretty self aware and addressing the complaints reasonably even if you disagree with him
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,305
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

You do realize the person crying here is @ChillyDawg. The rest of us are calling him a tard.
    He's being pretty self aware and addressing the complaints reasonably even if you disagree with him
    How many Tafts does one message board need?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    This complaint is as old as Hardcore Husky. Yawn. Next.
  • Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021
    Canadawg said:

That part goes over their heads...the big bad tough Hardcore Husky crew (those complaining) has been exposed as nothing more than baby dick complaint fairies.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Bullshit. You're as blind and weird as him if you really believe that. You have people here who just want to make fun of and insult him and others trying to reason with and help him out. Derek has been one of the latter. So have I. He has ignored or gone purposefully against all such advice.

You know why? Because he's weird as fuck and relishes the attention. He's either a troll or a sad psych case, but either way he's going ro keep getting attacked. It's justified and he's doing his best to make sure it stays that way.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

That part goes over their heads...the big bad tough Hardcore Husky crew (those complaining) has been exposed as nothing more than baby dick complaint fairies.

You started a thread specifically to cry about how you were being treated.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Naw, I got two DMs from Derek concerning people complaining about me posting on this site.

Then I created a thread to expose those baby dicks complaining like some little girls- comprehension is a mental extension.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

You’ve called down the thunder, Chilly.

Way I see it, this can go 1 of 3 ways:

1- HH Lord of the Flies transforms you into a decent poster.

2- HH Lord of the Flies runs your ass.

3- Stalin puts you on a train to gulag.

Our balls are in your court.
  • Options
    edited December 2021

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Naw, I got two DMs from Derek concerning people complaining about me posting on this site.

Then I created a thread to expose those baby dicks complaining like some little girls- comprehension is a mental extension.
    So people talked to Derek off line who talked to you offline so you started a thread to cry about it

Got it
    People cried over and over to Derek, buddy.

Now, you have it in a nutshell...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

The complaints, and complainers, were posted on the board long before those DMs were necessary. All you have to do is read the threads you jacked during your first week or two here to see who you were really irritating.

Something you may have missed about this place is that it is free from faggy, conventional constraints that corporate sponsorships place on other fan sites. Nothing has to be done by a book. You don't have to violate some term of service in order to justify a Mod banning your ass. They can do it on a whim.

They won't because they're nice guys, but you can get run simply because you're deemed to make the site shittier. It can be completely subjective, but because Derek runs this place like a nice guy, you'd have to be a complete retard, a weird mother fucker, or a really committed troll to get run.

It's going to be quite a triumph for you, I suppose.
  • Options
    edited December 2021

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

So people talked to Derek off line who talked to you offline so you started a thread to cry about it

Got it
    People cried over and over to Derek, buddy

Now, you have it in a nutshell
    Not me. I let you kill the basketball board. Its the business we're in. Even though I mentored the owner of the basketball board I let it go

The basketball board is still there available for members to post it in, be my guest.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

The complaints, and complainers, were posted on the board long before those DMs were necessary. All you have to do is read the threads you jacked during your first week or two here to see who you were really irritating.

Something you may have missed about this place is that it is free from faggy, conventional constraints that corporate sponsorships place on other fan sites. Nothing has to be done by a book. You don't have to violate some term of service in order to justify a Mod banning your ass. They can do it on a whim.

They won't because they're nice guys, but you can get run simply because you're deemed to make the site shittier. It can be completely subjective, but because Derek runs this place like a nice guy, you'd have to be a complete retard, a weird mother fucker, or a really committed troll to get run.

It's going to be quite a triumph for you, I suppose.
    That's just it and it goes over your head.

Baby dicks complaining about my forum related, relevant content posts and how I post them.

Nothing shitty at all concerning my posts. Nor is it my intention to make this a shitty site just the opposite by providing pertinent forum related particulars/content in each forum that I post in.

I am done with this thread and the mob mentality thought process.

Have a good evening.