Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BREAKING: BO NIX is GOING to SAVE OREGON FOOTBALL... How?

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dtd said:

Serious non-trolling question. Has it ever been speculated that Herbert and his camp said he would come back for his senior session but only if he didn't have to run almost ever? Then in the Rose Bowl he was opened up because it was his last game and he needed to show something on that stage instead of barely throwing for 100 yards with an int?

I posted about this in another "2019 was only special because they finally woke up and started running Herbert" thread. My recollection was that they didn't want to run him that often because of what happened at ASU when he broke his collarbone running.

They opened it up in the P12CG and used it to beat Utah and then again in the RB.

My impression was that it was purposeful. Whether it was stipulated or not I don't know, but it's certainly plausible.
    AKA Mario is a fucking coward.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Herbert is good for one or two big runs a game with the Chargers

That's because he's a GD stud! Imagine if his college coach utilized just 50% of his overall talents. Can't remember that guys name. He gone now.