Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Strength and Conditioning Coach

13»

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

I think he looks like a simple farmer.

If he has #farmerstrength, that would be ideal. Legend has it that Steve Empterman's father came back from the fields when UW coaches were visiting his son and he repped 225 lbs twenty-five times on the bench press in the barn.
    The legend is young Stan (me???) racked all the plates on the bar and marveled at how it looked, like two god damn Christmas trees. Dad came in, saw Stan gawking at it, got on the bench and repped out 3 or 4. Must have been 450 pounds, and Stan had never seen Pawpaw lift a single weight before in his life. Farmer strong, Cheney strong.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lmao this dude is not on gear himself look at him.. now if he chooses to inject our players like chickens and feed them trenbologne sandwiches I’m ok with that. 80% of kids coming out of highschool are sarm goblins anyways and it’s not like the NCAA is gonna do anything about it

Yeah this reads as “I know absolutely fucking nothing about drug testing or steroids”

He’s got obvious signs of GH abuse, facial feature growth especially over the years, he’s probably on HRT.
    Definitely blasted Tren back in the day, Eastern Europe football remember!!
    The NCAA will fail your for fucking caffeine if you drink 4 cups before the drug test, the goal is having a strength coach who understands the testing methods.
    Ron? Are you that guy?
    Share the TRT and HRT script with our 6 year seniors and let’s ROLL
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think he looks like a simple farmer.

Agree, this is what @SECDAWG looks like
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He looks like the fat version of Todd from El Camino the post Breaking Bad movie.

Why did you hate him in Friday Night Lights?

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

He looks like the fat version of Todd from El Camino the post Breaking Bad movie.

Why did you hate him in Friday Night Lights?

His second best work was this...

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait until Ron gets a hold of them.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    theLSkid said:

Lmao this dude is not on gear himself look at him.. now if he chooses to inject our players like chickens and feed them trenbologne sandwiches I’m ok with that. 80% of kids coming out of highschool are sarm goblins anyways and it’s not like the NCAA is gonna do anything about it

Yeah this reads as “I know absolutely fucking nothing about drug testing or steroids”

He’s got obvious signs of GH abuse, facial feature growth especially over the years, he’s probably on HRT.
    The NCAA will fail your for fucking caffeine if you drink 4 cups before the drug test, the goal is having a strength coach who understands the testing methods.
    Ron? Are you that guy?
    <

Actually am running gear and just qualified for nationals in Classic physique bodybuilding if I place in the top 2 of my weight class I turn pro. But yes your right in the industry I’m in I must be clueless when it comes to steroid use.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2 pages of the new strength coaches facial features demonstrating he was on gear(?) and no one googled if he's any good yet. Classic
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    Canadawg said:

2 pages of the new strength coaches facial features demonstrating he was on gear(?) and no one googled if he's any good yet. Classic

You’re on page 3.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Who himself looked like an uglier, fat version of Matt Damon

So our S&C coach is a super fat and ugly Matt Damon

Meth Damone.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

theLSkid said:

Ron? Are you that guy?
    Actually am running gear and just qualified for nationals in Classic physique bodybuilding if I place in the top 2 of my weight class I turn pro. But yes your right in the industry I’m in I must be clueless when it comes to steroid use.

You’re clueless on how to use a block quote, so that makes THREE things you know nothing about.
    Just because you watch MPMD doesn’t mean you’re a bodybuilder.
    Also, getting a Pro Card isn’t just ‘turning pro’, it’s a selection process.
    Now go do some fucking squats cause your 14 year old malnourished “physique” definitely cannot support a strong breeze none the less being on gear.
    Also, if you’re on gear with your level of intelligence … you should do less rope pull-downs and more rope-ups :)
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

theLSkid said:

Ron? Are you that guy?
    <

Actually am running gear and just qualified for nationals in Classic physique bodybuilding if I place in the top 2 of my weight class I turn pro. But yes your right in the industry I’m in I must be clueless when it comes to steroid use the quote feature.

• Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club

Who himself looked like an uglier, fat version of Matt Damon

So our S&C coach is a super fat and ugly Matt Damon
    Fetters Damon. I bet he takes like 6 lb shits. Low flow toilets are the bane of his existence. Gotta flush like 14, 15 times.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    theLSkid said:

I’m sorry but that’s Lance Clark starting kicker/punter for the East Dillon Lions