Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Ode to BackthePack

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Coming on here and trying to fit in with mostly 30-60 year old dudes, with some issues (including Bill) would be tough but he tried way too hard. Something is lacking in his life...parents are too strict or weren't strict enough...girls maybe turned him down too much...never met the guy. I can imagine being 16 or 17 and coming onto a site like this would seem really cool at first, but I'm sure glad the internet was barely functioning when I was that age.

We are the worst group I can imagine exposing any 17 year old kid to. They would have to be pretty grounded coming in to survive it. @jhfstyle24 made it, and I love that little bastard for it.
    We are raising a new generation of American men. Men of braun forged of steel. Men to whom sexually ambiguous girly millenials have a severe allergy. Life threatening.

It is true. If the young boys who stroll in here can survive the crucible, they leave years later as men with dicks that can pound 16 penny nails. It's pretty much like Sparta.
    HH is ancient Greece!!

Except w/o the Gheyness ... other than when Tequilla posts.
    It’s the fact that you’re an asshole ... your comments are beyond inappropriate and have no place on a message board
    @Tequilla ? True?
  • Options

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Coming on here and trying to fit in with mostly 30-60 year old dudes, with some issues (including Bill) would be tough but he tried way too hard. Something is lacking in his life...parents are too strict or weren't strict enough...girls maybe turned him down too much...never met the guy. I can imagine being 16 or 17 and coming onto a site like this would seem really cool at first, but I'm sure glad the internet was barely functioning when I was that age.

We are the worst group I can imagine exposing any 17 year old kid to. They would have to be pretty grounded coming in to survive it. @jhfstyle24 made it, and I love that little bastard for it.
    We are raising a new generation of American men. Men of braun forged of steel. Men to whom sexually ambiguous girly millenials have a severe allergy. Life threatening.

It is true. If the young boys who stroll in here can survive the crucible, they leave years later as men with dicks that can pound 16 penny nails. It's pretty much like Sparta.
    HH is ancient Greece!!

It’s the fact that you’re an asshole ... your comments are beyond inappropriate and have no place on a message board
    I feel like I get told that a lot.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HH is ancient Greece!!

Now ask yourself why?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HH is ancient Greece!!

I feel like I get told that a lot.
    Now ask yourself why?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,086
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

He doesn't know either of his fathers?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

J?
  • Options
    dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

• Options
    Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

His problem is he is the knockoff Chinese factory version of too many brands simultaneously.

Easily influenced and highly insecure, Slapper has been trending down for some time.

He was okay for awhile and gave this place some youths like you said, easily influenced. He found another gay internet kid in LMC and lost any originality he had.

I feel bad for the guy. I can’t imagine being TBS obsessed and caring like he does as a 19 year old. I guess it’s a little less creepy than an adult, but it’s so fucking lame. He should be enjoying his youth, drinking and drugging, hanging with chicks, etc. Not being a jersey chaser to kids his own age.

I feel like a lot of kids his age are so stuck on the internet that they don’t actually create any real memories. Internet addiction should come later in life when you have a job, don’t go out drinking every weekend, etc.
    Sage advice that went unheeded,

Kids these days--they don't listen. I support corporal punishment in the schools. Paddles, belts even canes (Hi @creepycoug !)

@backthepack needs a good flogging then kick his ass out to go frolic, maybe get laid. Even if he has to pay for it--which we know he will--the board will have done a great service for the world. A blistered penis from excessive jerking causes a lifetime of scaring. Do it for @backthepack, do it for the kids!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    all his spazzing out is funny

to a point
  • Options
    Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

to a point

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is assholes.
  • Options
    Jdawg1991 said:

to a point

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is assholes.
    you have nothing on @brents . Just stop.