Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Oregon coach

124»

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How dare a Duck fan respond to Doog troll in “Duck Refuge”?
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't want Wilcox but the guy had improved Cal record wise his first 3 years and then last year was a COVID washout going 1-3. Did beat Mario. 5-7 this year which is right on his average wins per year at Cal. They should be happy with 5-7 or 6-6. Tedford averaged 7.5 wins a year over 11 seasons.

Guy is getting banged on pretty hard as a total shit HC by some but he's actually not terrible and is pretty highly respected amongst his peers. Besides, he's a Duck and a Junction City kid, gotta give him some love for that. But no, I want Oregon to hire someone that doesn't make me want to take a nap just by looking at him.
    LOL
    Bootlicker showing you some love Haie. He apparently enjoys your clown car act. Child.
    Haie is a fucking loser but even I can appreciate him roasting your quookism Wilcox acceptance
    You're a jack that has to live in Texas to be successful, but still.

Can't build software, probably has to sell shit.

🦆
    Selling is a skill, if you don’t know that, I can’t help you. And there’s a lot of money in it. Somebody has to sell the software.
    Selling is a skill. LOL.

Talk to sales people whose product is so great that their "skill" is barely even needed and they just have to do demos.

Loser fuck.
    Selling is the reason why Oregon has 4 BCS bowl wins and two title trips in the last 10 years and UW has zero. You not understanding the importance of selling, illustrates why your football program is so mediocre.
    Quook reply to a doog post. Do two "wrongs" make a right?
    As if any of what we do on here is worth it.
  • MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 878
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don't want Wilcox but the guy had improved Cal record wise his first 3 years and then last year was a COVID washout going 1-3. Did beat Mario. 5-7 this year which is right on his average wins per year at Cal. They should be happy with 5-7 or 6-6. Tedford averaged 7.5 wins a year over 11 seasons.

Guy is getting banged on pretty hard as a total shit HC by some but he's actually not terrible and is pretty highly respected amongst his peers. Besides, he's a Duck and a Junction City kid, gotta give him some love for that. But no, I want Oregon to hire someone that doesn't make me want to take a nap just by looking at him.
    Good news, he didn't want to coach a program whose unis give epileptic fits.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    trublue said:

Lol @DJDuck confirmed
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good news, he didn't want to coach a program whose unis give epileptic fits.
    Cool story Bro.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

trublue said:

Lol @DJDuck confirmed
    DJ and trueblue were here together IIRC and formed a sort of unholy alliance of quookiness before DJ finally died.

That doesn't mean they weren't one and the same.
    edited December 2021
    ntxduck said:

trublue said:

Lol @DJDuck confirmed
    Just following Chuck’s advice . . .

Time to get in good with the Boyz again, eh?

DJ is long gone . . .
    ntxduck said:

trublue said:

Lol @DJDuck confirmed
    Lol @nxtduck - How much would you like to wager?

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well now that numerous poasters have weighed in............

"Will the real DJDuck please stand up"
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A Qook by any other name would still be @DJDuck.