Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO who stays, who declares and who Portals: Discussion

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Eklund says he has 5 more portal articles queued up. Put out a warning that it's gonna get ugly soon.

This team left such a sour taste in my mouth I dont care who leaves at this point I’m ready to move on.
    Yep. Cull the soft ones. Bring in some Fresneck Tuff!
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I don't understand some of these decisions. Raccanelli? WTF? I get it if the new staff is culling the herd, but how would they even be able to evaluate guys who played as little as Raccanelli, or even Redman and McDonald? Why are these guys leaving? WTF? We finally get a coach that seems to understand offensive football and their first thought is, Oh, I'm outta here?!?

I'll add this: Fuck all this "Once a Dawg, always a Dawg" nonsense. Unless you are being pressured to leave by the staff, you're not always a Dawg. You were a guy who was a Dawg, if you leave you're not. I mean, maybe you're once a quitter, always a quitter, but you're not a Dawg any more. I'm always a Dawg; I fucking graduated. I stuck it out and got my degree. I didn't do a year and a half, drop out of school and then say I'm always a Dawg.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

I don't understand some of these decisions. Raccanelli? WTF? I get it if the new staff is culling the herd, but how would they even be able to evaluate guys who played as little as Raccanelli, or even Redman and McDonald? Why are these guys leaving? WTF? We finally get a coach that seems to understand offensive football and their first thought is, Oh, I'm outta here?!?

I'll add this: Fuck all this "Once a Dawg, always a Dawg" nonsense. Unless you are being pressured to leave by the staff, you're not always a Dawg. You were a guy who was a Dawg, if you leave you're not. I mean, maybe you're once a quitter, always a quitter, but you're not a Dawg any more. I'm always a Dawg; I fucking graduated. I stuck it out and got my degree. I didn't do a year and a half, drop out of school and then say I'm always a Dawg.

They just went through one of the stupidest football seasons I’ve ever seen. I get it. That said I don’t think racanelli or McDonald are talented enough to make an impact any time in the near future.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Eklund says he has 5 more portal articles queued up. Put out a warning that it's gonna get ugly soon.

Hopefully 4 of them are RB's and TE's. Luciano and Turner would be fine as well.
  • Options

“Uncommon Unity” - I guess they’re all out the door.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RealRhino said:

Legacy of Trophies for All.

Must leave to preserve mental health and of course, to be safe.

UW is no longer safe for lightweights, I hope this means.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We'll still be full
    In a time of great uncertainty, it's comforting to be able to fall back into something timeless and unchanged - that we are full.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RealRhino said:

They just went through one of the stupidest football seasons I’ve ever seen. I get it. That said I don’t think racanelli or McDonald are talented enough to make an impact any time in the near future.
    Racanelli was #2 on the depth chart all year and didn't catch a single pass. I don't even recall him on the field with the offense outside of Arkansas State. That doesn't bode well for his future at UW
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Good, only thing he has going for him he has a nice ass, but he sucked as fb player
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Could there be an Armageddon on Montlake, instead? Why keep the dead patient on life support?

Why not send him out with an Apocalypse, instead?
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Cooper McDonald flat out suck. Rewatched a lot of games and he contributed zero. Sirmon sucked. Taimani sucked. No real losses through the portal yet IMO
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021
    Mark redman hadn’t done shit

He and McDonald are portaging to San Diego state