Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gay Cup

Comments

• Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Anyone who is pumped about steinauer is just a fudge pack ball gargler.

That was a GOOD blue bomber team
    yeah exactly. what the fuck are we trying to do hiring a cfl coach. Does anyone have any reason for liking this guy beside fudge packer having a raging hard on for him and he ONLY let alabama put up 41 on him at fresno? jesus christ
    We?
    answer the question bitch. what is so great about steinauer?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Canadawg said:

yeah exactly. what the fuck are we trying to do hiring a cfl coach. Does anyone have any reason for liking this guy beside fudge packer having a raging hard on for him and he ONLY let alabama put up 41 on him at fresno? jesus christ
    The delusions of a schizo
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

We?
    answer the question bitch. what is so great about steinauer?
    Why do you give me that question?
  • Options
    A whole lot of zingers and smack talk, not a lot of convincing arguments as to why steinauer is a great hire.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

A whole lot of zingers and smack talk, not a lot of convincing arguments as to why steinauer is a great hire.

Why is he a bad hire?
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

Why is he a bad hire?
    I don't think it would necessarily be a bad hire. I am not seeing why it would be a good hire and no one seems to have a good explanation as to why we should be excited about him as a hire. Whatever, seem to have ruffled some feathers. Dont really care but WOULD be interested to hear what makes him a great candidate instead of a bunch of troll posts from fudgie.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

For a while I couldn't tell if he was a retard or a troll or dirtysoufdawg come back bolder and better. Maybe it's all three?
    I think HH is now well known enough where there are plenty of fucktards who lurk, read a few tweets, and they've suddenly adopted vernacular that makes them sound similar to regular posters here.

So good chance that @PasadenaHuskyFan isn't an alt but is in fact a new and original retard.
    While I do agree he seems to be struggling badly in many cases, I do think his Steinauer question is fair.
  • Options
    GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Mad_Son said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

For a while I couldn't tell if he was a retard or a troll or dirtysoufdawg come back bolder and better. Maybe it's all three?
    I do think his Steinauer question is fair.
    His question is more than fair....faggot or not. I can only imagine the excitement level on the Alabama boreds (or Ohio St, Clemson, UGA, Michigan, SC etc etc) if this guy was the lead candidate. Reality it seems has dampened expectations even here at HH lol.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2021

Mad_Son said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

His question is more than fair....faggot or not. I can only imagine the excitement level on the Alabama boreds (or Ohio St, Clemson, UGA, Michigan, SC etc etc) if this guy was the lead candidate. Reality it seems has dampened expectations even here at HH lol.

If you're going to bash Fagots, I'm out.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,010
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

If you're going to bash Fagots, I'm out.
    I see what you did there.