Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I expect Dan Lanning to

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

It will be interesting to watch a Lanning D v. Riley’s O. I’m more interested in where Lanning goes for an OC.

There's nothing interesting about this hire. Grocery Outlet purchase, if you will.
    When you have been denied by 4 other coaches….You know that’s a GOOD hire
    Like Dana Altman? UW doesn't even try, you take home the first 5 at the party you see.
    Dana Altman??

The guy that hides rapists on his team? Fucking hell….no wonder you like him
    Good Grief.
    So fucking stupid he can't figure out an avatar and can't read a newspaper. W, JW
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

It will be interesting to watch a Lanning D v. Riley’s O. I’m more interested in where Lanning goes for an OC.

There's nothing interesting about this hire. Grocery Outlet purchase, if you will.
    Like Dana Altman? UW doesn't even try, you take home the first 5 at the party you see.
    Dana Altman??

Good Grief.
    Good grief indeed. Dana Altman is a total piece of shit

https://www.si.com/college/2017/12/07/dana-altman-oregon-kavell-bigby-williams-investigation
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Dana Altman??

Good Grief.
    Good grief indeed. Dana Altman is a total piece of shit

https://www.si.com/college/2017/12/07/dana-altman-oregon-kavell-bigby-williams-investigation
    Ok!
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Dana Altman??

Good Grief.
    So fucking stupid he can't figure out an avatar and can't read a newspaper. W, JW
    You okay Haie?