Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Clemson still better than Washington

in the football.

Look it up for yourselves.

Comments

• coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    West coast Clemson
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,912 Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Was that the same goalie they've been using? Dude might have had the blooper of the year first 20 seconds.

And then in REAL football you can just sit on that like it's 20-0 in the 4th quarter. Great sport. Everyone says so.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck Climpson. We only compete for Men’s sports natties against academis prowess schools like Yale, Harvard and Cal.

Apparently Climp is great at soccer and has won multiple natties and this was a home game for them in NC. Still, our daWgs shit themselves until 4 minutes left and it was a brutal watch.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    pawz said:

And ?

Exactly.
    edited December 2021
    Not that I give a shit mind you, but for reasons I'm not at liberty to share, my heart is not broken about this on two levels (soccer in general and the other reason).

Whatever. Women's soccer is actually competitive and physical and they don't flop, so marginally watchable, but still slow and dull. Men's soccer is flatly unwatchable.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter

Not that I give a shit mind you, but for reasons I'm not at liberty to share, my heart is not broken about this on two levels (soccer in general and the other reason).

Whatever. Women's soccer is actually competitive and physical and they don't flop, so marginally watchable, but still slow and dull. Men's soccer is flatly unwatchable.

Competitive and physical for sure... Giggity!

wOOD!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,912 Founders Club

@89ute true?!

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam

Surprised they were using vaginas and not armpits.

This seems like an opportune time to mention my special holiday pricing! 50% off all services!

Swaye said:

Seems justified to me.

How is women using their vaginas to gain an edge breaking news?
    Well played.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708

in the football.

the west coast Clemson is the elite 0regon Ducks
    AOG said:

in the football.

man, that "elite" thing has really gotten to you. I mean, as the Harvard of the PNW, Washington calls itself elite all the time.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2021

AOG said:

in the football.

man, that "elite" thing has really gotten to you. I mean, as the Harvard of the PNW, Washington calls itself elite all the time.
    that's bullshit too. There is no Harvard of the PNW. It's in Ellensburg.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

in the football.

that's bullshit too. There is no Harvard of the PNW. It's in Ellensburg.
    Aka The Teacher's College.