Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It was a merciful.....

2»

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I guess it was kind of close and given the look of the stands sure doesn't look like UW is super into college football these days. Must be the doog way.

haie said:

They'll win close, celebrate on our field like they haven't been dominated for 7+ years, then all of the sudden be super into college football. It is the cuoglet way.

Doesn't seem like @SFGbob is super into college football these days 😆
    I was working all weekend. Is there something the guy who roots for a team that not only lost to Oregon but also to Montana would like me to say? It takes a special dipshit to be a UW fan who just went through the shit show of season you did, and then try and flame Oregon because their coach accepted an offer to be the coach of his alma mater.
    Your two brain cells had all weekend and came up with THAT?

lol

Hopefully you had a good shift!
    Speaking of missing brain cells, drink up Haie and celebrate your 4-win season and upcoming Bowl game.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

I suggest you DM Stalin to confirm your head up the ass detective work.

I don't really care how you did it, PapaG. It's just funny you were that desperate.
    I could clear this up in just one poast but it’s just too fun watching you stumble around. And it would not end well for you.