Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It was a merciful.....

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    I guess it was kind of close and given the look of the stands sure doesn't look like UW is super into college football these days. Must be the doog way.
    haie said:

They'll win close, celebrate on our field like they haven't been dominated for 7+ years, then all of the sudden be super into college football. It is the cuoglet way.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

I guess it was kind of close and given the look of the stands sure doesn't look like UW is super into college football these days. Must be the doog way.

haie said:

They'll win close, celebrate on our field like they haven't been dominated for 7+ years, then all of the sudden be super into college football. It is the cuoglet way.

Only a fucking moron thinks the fans should stay packed in a stadium for a shit coaching staff mailing it in.

I'll let you drag your knuckles back to the Tug now.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Only a fucking moron thinks the fans should stay packed in a stadium for a shit coaching staff mailing it in.

This from the guy who thinks Ducks fans didn’t come talk to him in a Portland bar because they’re all bandwagon.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Weren't you just giving shit to Coug fans who weren't super into college football because they've sucked for so long? You appear to be talking about UW as much as you're talking about WSU.

Game wasn't close, and the lack of fans in the stands in your home game with your in-state rival speaks exactly to what you're trying to smear the Cougs with. The funny thing is you know you guys suck, that's why we get all the academics smack from you.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    You wou
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Did you attend the Apple Cup this year?
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

You’re such a moron.
  • Options
    trublue said:

You wou

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

BUMP

Did Mr. Super Husky fan make it to the Apple Cup?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2021
    trublue said:

trublue said:

You wou

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

BUMP

Did Mr. Super Husky fan make it to the Apple Cup?
    He was too busy at home building MEATHEAD!!! Voodoo dolls like a REAL Dawg.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

If you were the diehard Husky fan you claim to be, you would have been there rooting for your team . . . At least for the kids.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Doesn't seem like @SFGbob is super into college football these days 😆
  • Options
    In case u are too self-absorbed to notice, he spends very little time posting in sports.

“Montana man, we ducking lost to Montana. You don’t understand.”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I was working all weekend. Is there something the guy who roots for a team that not only lost to Oregon but also to Montana would like me to say? It takes a special dipshit to be a UW fan who just went through the shit show of season you did, and then try and flame Oregon because their coach accepted an offer to be the coach of his alma mater.
  • Options
    4-8 guy running his gums about Oregon. Weirdo.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

4-8 guy running his gums about Oregon. Weirdo.

That's a tell.

Does Stalin know you're back, PDX/NorthwestFresh?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I was working all weekend. Is there something the guy who roots for a team that not only lost to Oregon but also to Montana would like me to say? It takes a special dipshit to be a UW fan who just went through the shit show of season you did, and then try and flame Oregon because their coach accepted an offer to be the coach of his alma mater.
    Your two brain cells had all weekend and came up with THAT?

lol

Hopefully you had a good shift!
  • Options

I suggest you DM Stalin to confirm your head up the ass detective work.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol

You're not complicated. You seem dumb.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

I don't really care how you did it, PapaG. It's just funny you were that desperate.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol

Add poor reading comprehension to you list of afflictions
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

I don't really care how you did it, PapaG. It's just funny you were that desperate.
    You’re stupid and predictable, Mr. Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.

You would never hack it as an investigator.

BTW, WTF are you doing over here?