Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Jilted Duck fan reaction thread

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,751
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dtd said:

Good LORD you guys care a lot.

Lost to Montana
    Sucked beyond recognition
    Embarrassing loss to Oregon

Then things turned around

Fired coach

Coaching search

Mario leaves

duck tears

One of the great off seasons ever quite honestly
    National Championship caliber, I’d say
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    This thread feels like we won another off szn natty!!! 2 in 1 week!!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    You? had the off season natty locked down when Haener entered the portal. Now yore just running up the score
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wow,
    I heard lots of speculation starting prior to the first Utah game but I didn't take it too seriously.
    The players probably had a sense of this and it played out on the field.

I think the coaching carousel taking place during the season is a complete disservice to the players and university!

I think you can look for a new job anytime you want but in this situation (ncaa coaching) there should be a proper time or there needs to be some consequences.

How much time did he spend recruiting for Oregon and got paid to do so and how many with he steal away to Thug U?
    Maybe none but you get the point, Lincoln Riley, Kelly, and other coaches will poach away all the kids they can that they spent university dollars and time to get.
    It's Theft! Conspiracy to commit theft (cause you know they planned their exit) and deriliction of duty and dishonors the team!

JMHO this needs to be stopped across the board.

This is one of the things that really makes me hate college ball 🤬

Ok rant over
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don’t think it will be a long search. Mullens must have been prepared. We need to salvage what is left of our recruiting class. Nice of CMC to have dropped this big turd with the early signining period days away right after spending time in the living room of important recruits serving up bullshit to them. Also thanks Mario for crapping on us after our main rivals have already picked off two choice coaches. FMC
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,751
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    All of the Oregon decommits reminds me Cal when we took Tosh. The tears are almost as tasty.