Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

? about doogman

AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,509
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited December 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
I haven't clicked over there in years. I see vestiges of the old boards, Husky Football, Offleash and such. I see though that if you click on the "free" board (not subscriber) he has blocked out some posts and you have to join to read others. Did I get this right? You click on the "free" board but you have to pay? Sorry I know this is in the middle of the store.

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AOG said:

Thanks "fetters"

I remember when Tailgater came over here for a little. His posts were exactly the same except he put in the word "fuck."

There for awhile this board was simply contrarian speak. I bet he’d like the new and improved version except for all the Haener’s mom and Deboner’s daughter discussions.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Alpo said:

AOG said:

I haven't clicked over there in years. I see vestiges of the old boards, Husky Football, Offleash and such. I see though that if you click on the "free" board (not subscriber) he has blocked out some posts and you have to join to read others. Did I get this right? You click on the "free" board but you have to pay? Sorry I know this is in the middle of the store.

It's like an Onlyfans account. They get you to sign up for free, but if you want to see Fetters naked you're going to have to pay.
    And you’re gonna pay a hefty fucking fee for the honor.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AOG said:

$10.95 get all the latest and 81% in correct news
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bonedog said:

AOG said:

$10.95 get all the latest and 81% incorrect news
    Fixed that
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Alpo said:

AOG said:

It's like an Onlyfans account. They get you to sign up for free, but if you want to see Fetters naked you're going to have to pay.
    🤢
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If we're bashing Haener mom talk, I'm out
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

AOG said:

Thanks "fetters"

I remember when Tailgater came over here for a little. His posts were exactly the same except he put in the word "fuck."

There for awhile this board was simply contrarian speak. I bet he’d like the new and improved version except for all the Haener’s mom and Deboner’s daughter discussions.
    Improved?
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,509
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

AOG said:

Thanks "fetters"

I liked old man Tailgator. He stuck to his guns no matter what. Nobody ever really knew what the fuck he was talking about, but whatever it was stayed consistent from the time I joined doogman in 2000 to when I migrated here in 2013 and he was here before me.

As far as I could tell he was about 50:50 halfbrain:doog.
    Back in those halcyon days of ChuckHV
    WHO WAS THAT GUY THAT CAPITALIZED ALL HIS POSTS? DAVIDDAWG IS MY MEMORY! COME EARLY WEAR PURPLE
    RIP DAVIDDAWG (for real)

Also,Mohun Biswas.With alcrity,not umbrage!Hello Husky Footballers!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

And as @PurpleBaze said, axe @puppylove_sugarsteel, he’s probably still a paying subscriber there even though it’s because he doesn’t know how to cancel

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover is right. @puppylove_sugarsteel doesn't know how to cancel his subscription.

@GrundleStiltzkin
    @pawz
    @BennyBeaver
    @RuffaloSoldier
    I'm sad that I no long rate for the malarkey. I have only myself to blame. Per usual.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AOG said:

Thanks "fetters"

Awww. The old tailgater wars. I miss him. He misses(ed) me. The salad days of football messageboarding.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

And as @PurpleBaze said, axe @puppylove_sugarsteel, he’s probably still a paying subscriber there even though it’s because he doesn’t know how to cancel

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover is right. @puppylove_sugarsteel doesn't know how to cancel his subscription.

@GrundleStiltzkin
    @pawz
    @BennyBeaver
    @RuffaloSoldier
    I'm sad that I no long rate for the malarkey. I have only myself to blame. Per usual.
    Next tim, I would recommend not relegating yourself to a 6mos stay at Gitmo. Hope this helps.

@PurpleBaze
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@GrundleStiltzkin
    @pawz
    @BennyBeaver
    @RuffaloSoldier
    You went ded for about 6 months.

It'll take us a minute to get used to having you back.

@creepycoug