Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Haener

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FSDogs1 said:

Well you've decapitated our program.

I have no problem with DeBoer poaching Haener. But Haener entering the transfer portal BEFORE our bowl game strikes me as incredibly selfish.

It's a shitty move. I don't like it.
    And it pales in comparison to what Kelly is doing at ND. The whole sport is fucking rotten.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

FSDogs1 said:

I have no problem with DeBoer poaching Haener. But Haener entering the transfer portal BEFORE our bowl game strikes me as incredibly selfish.

And it pales in comparison to what Kelly is doing at ND. The whole sport is fucking rotten.

• Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    digits said:

godawgst said:

dnc said:

UW was only a functioning scheme and QB away from 1 or 2 losses last year. It's not a rebuild.

The team went 4-8, will have back-to-back mediocre recruiting classes, and a decent amount of talent leave the program; it's a rebuild.
    We'll pull as much talent out of the portal as we lose into it.
    100000% agree it's a rebuild. Swiss cheese has less holes in it than this roster.

WSU put on tape if you want to make it a 30-40 minute game instead of winning by 10 in the end how to throw on UW defense who won't have their 3 best corners, but will have all our safeties (minus Cook) back.

Disagree on ever pulling meaningful amount of talent out of the portal. The guys who are talented and playing don't enter it.
    Hi!

LSU of the west !
  • Options
    Early moves indicate DeBoer’s no “nice guy” like Pete. He seems to have the edge to go up against Cristobal and Riley who both use scummy recruiting techniques. If you don’t like it, you’re not going to be winning too many conference championships/ big bowl games in the modern era of cfb
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good thing about not going boweling is you don’t have to worry about star players skipping the game to work on their NFL Jacks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

FSDogs1 said:

I know it won't happen, but I'm ok with Notre Dame backdooring into the playoff without him to really put an exclamation on how far gone college football is.
    Ed Ogeron as interim coach
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Prepare your asshole

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm not a Haener fan. Frankly he sucked, but it's a low risk thing. Some players take longer to develop. Our current qb's suck ass. And yeah, stop simping over his 54 year old wrinkling mom. Christ.
  • Options

I'm not a Haener fan. Frankly he sucked, but it's a low risk thing. Some players take longer to develop. Our current qb's suck ass. And yeah, stop simping over his 54 year old wrinkling mom. Christ.

He sucked for a few plays against Cal. Was good in practice and by many reports outplayed 4th round draft pick Eason. Played really well at Fresno.

Huard looked awful in the apple cup. We know what Morris is. I’d rather win now with Haener and have Huard leave, and pick up a better recruiting class due to the winning than lose with Huard.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If I use “simp” as a verb am I hip?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Simp this.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fucking Tom Brady would suck with those receivers
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

When did objectifying women become "simping"? Last I checked I'm not sending $10.95 to her onlyfans.