Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen

Is a fucking plague to this program. Get the fuck out.

Comments

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    can fuck right off?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

We are in violent agreement here.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Go look at doogman 50 motherfuckers clamoring about how Petersen should facilitate Tedford into either the OC role or some limp dick advisory role. Or about how Petersen had put together an unmatchable NIL program that’s next level. But no fucking coach in a America seemed to give a shit about it
    Our NIL program thinks success is getting the kids 5 dollar off Arby's coupons.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PatsDoog said:

Does she even have a single mention of Husky football on her account? Jesus christ.
    She seems awful but WOOD
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PatsDoog said:

Does she even have a single mention of Husky football on her account? Jesus christ.
    I think she m ed mentioned it when she was hired. At best, it's rare
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PatsDoog said:

Its in her bio. Surprisingly she doesn’t list pronouns, so perhaps she’ll work out after all.
  • Options

I like to shit on coaches that got us 2 Pac12 championships, got us in the playoffs, and put 70 points on Oregon in their house to end their streak on us. That's what I like to do.
    LSU fired Ogeron. What have you done for me lately or LEAVE! What ever he did good, he’s fucked it up the the last 24 months. Get it now?
    And?

Ogeron was their coach. Petersen hasn't been ours in 2 seasons. Your comparison is as valid as Trump's claims that he won the 2020 election.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like to shit on coaches that got us 2 Pac12 championships, got us in the playoffs, and put 70 points on Oregon in their house to end their streak on us. That's what I like to do.
    LSU fired Ogeron. What have you done for me lately or LEAVE! What ever he did good, he’s fucked it up the the last 24 months. Get it now?
    And?

Ogeron was their coach. Petersen hasn't been ours in 2 seasons. Your comparison is as valid as Trump's claims that he won the 2020 election.
    And Petersen sleep walked through his last season, lost all the major games UW played in except for possibly the game against Stanford, and then recommended Jimmy as his successor.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

And?

lost all the major games UW played in except for possibly the game against Stanford
    A win over USC that got Sark fired.

A win over Oregon that contributed to their coach being fired, and another that caused another coach to flee.

And two wins in two Pac12 champ games.

He wasn't perfect but he didn't lose all the major games.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And?

Petersen had success then fucked up the program and his hands are still in the pot. He deserves all the shit thrown. Kinda like how Biden is fucking up nation.
  • Options

hardhat said:

And?

lost all the major games UW played in except for possibly the game against Stanford

A win over Oregon that contributed to their coach being fired, and another that caused another coach to flee.

Oregon was weak as fuck in those games. Colorado was a joke of a team. UW beat Utah in that game because a pass bounced off a player's butt and Byron Murphy caught it. You don't need to play semantics games, Petersen's teams looked unprepared and got embarrassed in the bowel games.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

And?

Oregon was weak as fuck in those games. Colorado was a joke of a team. UW beat Utah in that game because a pass bounced off a player's butt and Byron Murphy caught it. You don't need to play semantics games
    You're turning wins into moral losses and now you're saying they only count as wins due to semantics.

"Semantics" doesn't mean what you seem to think.
  • Options

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

And?

Oregon was weak as fuck in those games. Colorado was a joke of a team. UW beat Utah in that game because a pass bounced off a player's butt and Byron Murphy caught it. You don't need to play semantics games
    You're turning wins into moral losses and now you're saying they only count as wins due to semantics.

"Semantics" doesn't mean what you seem to think.
    Then what does it mean, snarktard? Either way, you're wrong. Pac 12 games don't mean shit. Petersen lost the big games whether you think it's semantics or 'semantics'.