Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ChillyDawg

1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
Million posts posts per day? Check.
Impossible average word count? Check.
Writes novels about how glorious Lorenzo Romar is? Check.
Is Jim Basnight? Check.
Is called "the worst poster of 2021" by somebody on this forum? Check.
Surely won't last a year around here without getting banned (which is really hard to do)? Check.
Presses way too hard 81% of the tim? Check.
But then redeems himself with decent hip hop takes in Yella's bored? Check.

Who burst on the scene in early 2020 with a nearly 1:1 fuck-off:post ratio, shit takes, and an obsession with defending Romar, didn't last a year, and got banned in January? @IceManLikeGervin
Who burst on the scene in late 2021 with a nearly identical posting style and point of view (but at a much cringier frequency and now with a higher positive reaction ratio due to PMing @IrishDawg22 and lurking a while)? @ChillyDawg
Who is Jim Basnight? @IceManLikeGervin and @ChillyDawg.

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Unless he uses the word BLUNDERED, he is not Jim Basnight.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

You think you can get this kind of investigative journalism at Doogman?

#WhyIStayed

Investigative journalism, inside info, guns and boobs. Hardcore Husky has it all.
    *USED TO have boobs
  • Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2021

Is Jim Basnight? Check.
    Surely won't last a year around here without getting banned (which is really hard to do)? Check.

Who burst on the scene in early 2020 with a nearly 1:1 fuck-off:post ratio, shit takes, and an obsession with defending Romar, didn't last a year, and got banned in January? @IceManLikeGervin
    Who burst on the scene in late 2021 with a nearly identical posting style and point of view (but at a much cringier frequency and now with a higher positive reaction ratio due to PMing @IrishDawg22 and lurking a while)? @ChillyDawg

I wasn't even going to respond to your facetious balderdash that somehow blundered its way from your grand thought patterns onto this forum but I don't want anyone else painted with such a broad brush like you have just tried to do to myself. I can see that it is easier to fool some people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled up in here. So you can go back to reading your Encyclopedia Brown book 'Case Of The Mysterious Poster' and choose another ending, friend. I am not Iceman Gervin nor Jim Basnight. All the best.

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    ChillyDawg: "facetious balderdash"

The rest of us fucktards

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

You think you can get this kind of investigative journalism at Doogman?

#WhyIStayed

Investigative journalism, inside info, guns, boobs and Korean prank videos. Hardcore Husky has it all.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love that the last pod ended with a discussion on @ChillyDawg

It's funny, I just finished the pod before coming back to this thread. I'm pretty sure Stalin and I came to the same conclusion independently. The poster he was referring to has to be Gervin.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Is Jim Basnight? Check.

I wasn't even going to respond to your facetious balderdash that somehow blundered its way from your grand thought patterns onto this forum but I don't want anyone else painted with such a broad brush like you have just tried to do to myself. I can see that it is easier to fool some people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled up in here. So you can go back to reading your Encyclopedia Brown book 'Case Of The Mysterious Poster' and choose another ending, friend. I am not Iceman Gervin nor Jim Basnight. All the best.

@CuntWaffle
    @PurpleBaze
    @GrundleStiltzkin
    @pawz
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

It's funny, I just finished the pod before coming back to this thread. I'm pretty sure Stalin and I came to the same conclusion independently. The poster he was referring to has to be Gervin.

That's correct. I couldn't think of his name but you got it
  • Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

And I digress...
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    Founders Club

Is Jim Basnight? Check.

@CuntWaffle
    @PurpleBaze
    @GrundleStiltzkin
    @pawz
    Balderdash !!