Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Notice how there isn’t a single leftist here supporting this verdict?

13»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Where did Owl go?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I have no problem with the verdict. The whole ordeal is punishment enough for the kid. He did a really stupid thing.

Happy Bob? Please stop lying with every other post.

You’re the first lib to say this. Where’s my lie?
    Dodo is lying. You think if Rittenhouse was found guilty dodo would be hear complaining about the verdict? You think that dodo would say anything like, "The clear evidence was that Rittenhouse was innocent because he defended himself from people who were trying to kill him. There not only was reasonable doubt about any guilt, there were no facts supporting a murder and attempted murder charge."
    Does anyone remember Dodo’s take when a White guy in Detroit was pulled from his truck and beaten because a Black kid wasn’t paying attention to traffic and he accidentally struck him?

I do.
    C’mon, Owl. I remember. Do you?

Share your take with the board.
    There were people who participated in that beating who got no jail time and were give probation. The rest of them took plea deals. Of the 10 to 15 people who took place in the beating that Owl said he would have joined in only 5 of them were ever arrested and prosecuted and of those 5 only three were given prison sentences.
    Start another thread and I'll answer. For now it looks like you're desperately trying to get out of this one. Same as it ever was.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I have no problem with the verdict. The whole ordeal is punishment enough for the kid. He did a really stupid thing.

Dodo is lying. You think if Rittenhouse was found guilty dodo would be hear complaining about the verdict? You think that dodo would say anything like, "The clear evidence was that Rittenhouse was innocent because he defended himself from people who were trying to kill him. There not only was reasonable doubt about any guilt, there were no facts supporting a murder and attempted murder charge."
    Does anyone remember Dodo’s take when a White guy in Detroit was pulled from his truck and beaten because a Black kid wasn’t paying attention to traffic and he accidentally struck him?

I do.

There were people who participated in that beating who got no jail time and were give probation. The rest of them took plea deals. Of the 10 to 15 people who took place in the beating that Owl said he would have joined in only 5 of them were ever arrested and prosecuted and of those 5 only three were given prison sentences.
    Start another thread and I'll answer. For now it looks like you're desperately trying to get out of this one. Same as it ever was.
    Yeah I’m the one who trying to get out of this thread, not the fucking Kunt who is lying and dodging questions.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I do.

You just never forget Owl Classics.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I do.

Yeah I’m the one who trying to get out of this thread, not the fucking Kunt who is lying and dodging questions.
    What question did I miss related to the topic of this thread liar?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I do.

How bout YOU start another thread and share your take on the subject?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I do.

How bout YOU start another thread and share your take on the subject?
    Yeah, can't get enough of dodo's fact-free posts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I do.

You just never forget Owl Classics.
    Appears Owl is trying to forget about one of his classics.
  • Options
    Dodo:

Are you devoted to truth-seeking?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

Dodo:

Are you devoted to truth-seeking?

Given Owl's history that seriously made me laugh. He isn't as bad as the Dazzler or Hondo but he has no interest in seeking truth, in fact he'll call obvious statements of facts "lies" and claim that citing FBI crimes stats is racism.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Dumber than chasing a guy with an AR, or going skateboard, or attempt to snipe with a handgun?

All much dumber.
    This is what two friends and I were cracking up about. What kind of moron attacks someone w h an AR-15?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    100 Heavily armed troops saved the Benghazi survivors.

Only Owl saw them.

Instant Owl Classic.

Available on VHS.