Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Notice how there isn’t a single leftist here supporting this verdict?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m uncomfortable with someone as ill informed as Kobe being allowed to vote. But, them’s the rules.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I have no problem with the verdict. The whole ordeal is punishment enough for the kid. He did a really stupid thing.

Happy Bob? Please stop lying with every other post.

You’re the first lib to say this. Where’s my lie?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

I’m uncomfortable with someone going looking to kill someone, killing someone and then claiming self defense. But, legally, it seems to be correct.

Do you have any actual evidence he was there to cause harm? I'm honestly curious why you took this position outside of the media narrative that's largely been squelched.

(and no, editorials from MSNBC and CNN don't count)
    Exactly this.

We? all know @TheKobeStopper is unlikely to produce anything that resembles actual evidence.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    pawz said:

Sources said:

I’m uncomfortable with someone going looking to kill someone, killing someone and then claiming self defense. But, legally, it seems to be correct.

Do you have any actual evidence he was there to cause harm? I'm honestly curious why you took this position outside of the media narrative that's largely been squelched.

(and no, editorials from MSNBC and CNN don't count)
    Exactly this.

We? all know @TheKobeStopper is unlikely to produce anything that resembles actual evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyBcHUe4WeQ

Teardrops, rollling down on @TheKobeStopper's face.

Wo-oh-oh

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

I have no problem with the verdict. The whole ordeal is punishment enough for the kid. He did a really stupid thing.

Dodo is lying. You think if Rittenhouse was found guilty dodo would be hear complaining about the verdict? You think that dodo would say anything like, "The clear evidence was that Rittenhouse was innocent because he defended himself from people who were trying to kill him. There not only was reasonable doubt about any guilt, there were no facts supporting a murder and attempted murder charge."
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,755
    edited November 2021
    "MSNBC covered it once - only for Nicolle Wallace to scoff at the GOP uproar"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-cbs-nbc-cnn-skip-doj-whistleblower-threat-tag

BidenBros get their news from only the most thorough and ethical sources with no agenda.

• Options

SFGbob said:

Dodo is lying. You think if Rittenhouse was found guilty dodo would be hear complaining about the verdict? You think that dodo would say anything like, "The clear evidence was that Rittenhouse was innocent because he defended himself from people who were trying to kill him. There not only was reasonable doubt about any guilt, there were no facts supporting a murder and attempted murder charge."
    Does anyone remember Dodo’s take when a White guy in Detroit was pulled from his truck and beaten because a Black kid wasn’t paying attention to traffic and he accidentally struck him?

I do.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Sledog said:

BidenBros get their news from only the most thorough and ethical sources with no agenda.

We can’t help get the leftist version of the news because it’s impossible not to be aware of it. They can’t say the same as evidenced by people on Twitter that learned during the GD trial that KR’s attackers were WHITE. Not including karate kick guy. Since he wasn’t shot, the media ignored him.

That doesn’t happen by mistake. Our media is corrupt. It’s not a debate. They prove it daily.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Does anyone remember Dodo’s take when a White guy in Detroit was pulled from his truck and beaten because a Black kid wasn’t paying attention to traffic and he accidentally struck him?

I do.
    So do I.

Wonder if Owl will be honest enough to tell us about his “take.”
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,755
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

We can’t help get the leftist version of the news because it’s impossible not to be aware of it. They can’t say the same as evidenced by people on Twitter that learned during the GD trial that KR’s attackers were WHITE. Not including karate kick guy. Since he wasn’t shot, the media ignored him.

That doesn’t happen by mistake. Our media is corrupt. It’s not a debate. They prove it daily.
    I offered to donate for a rifle class for Kyle. Those missed shots matter.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Owl, where the fuck is my lie?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I do.
    C’mon, Owl. I remember. Do you?

Share your take with the board.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

It's in the title of the thread Bob.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Which leftard here has supported the verdict? Give us a link.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021

SFGbob said:

Yes and until you posted there wasn't a single leftist here who claimed to be supporting the verdict. Just like with Hondo, why is it that whenever you accuse me of lying Owl, you're always the one who is exposed as a liar?

And why the Kunt act Owl? Tell everyone about your "take" and what you said you would have done if you'd have been there in Detroit when the white guy accidentally hit the kid with his truck. Here Owl, I'll post the story so you can give everyone the context regarding what you said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-motorist-beaten-after-hitting-boy-still-in-critical-condition/

Utash struck 10-year-old David Harris when the boy stepped into traffic Wednesday afternoon. Utash suffered severe head injuries when at least a half-dozen people attacked him as he tried to help the boy. According to CBS Detroit, the beating was so brutal, Utash was rendered unconscious.

Sgt. Michael Woody says the driver is from the Detroit suburb of Roseville and wasn't at fault in the accident.

"Our preliminary investigation shows the child stepped in front of his vehicle," Woody told CBS Detroit. "[The driver] did exactly the right thing. He stopped his vehicle, he got out and the tried to render aid to a small child."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I do.
    C’mon, Owl. I remember. Do you?

Share your take with the board.
    There were people who participated in that beating who got no jail time and were give probation. The rest of them took plea deals. Of the 10 to 15 people who took place in the beating that Owl said he would have joined in only 5 of them were ever arrested and prosecuted and of those 5 only three were given prison sentences.