Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Notice how there isn’t a single leftist here supporting this verdict?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Fucking frauds

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shocking! But look what their leaders are saying. Newsom just threw gas on the fire.
  • Options
    They want violence. The corrupt media and leftist Pols are saying so today. They need this.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I’m uncomfortable with someone going looking to kill someone, killing someone and then claiming self defense. But, legally, it seems to be correct.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I’m uncomfortable with someone going looking to kill someone, killing someone and then claiming self defense. But, legally, it seems to be correct.

See I'm thinking there will be more of it

Of course this time they'll go to jail

But I'm okay with that. Take out some leftists rioters and take a nutjub off the streets.

Kinda like George Floyd. Win for everybody
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

How was he going there looking to kill someone? If that was the case more people would have been shot... good god you are a Moran
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

How was he going there looking to kill someone? If that was the case more people would have been shot... good god you are a Moran
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kobe all about the feels, as per usual.

Feels ain't evidence, bubby.

Get over it.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Get over it.

????
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761
    edited November 2021

Get over it.

????
    You don't actually believe that. You think that kid should be in jail. You'd be happier if they killed him too.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

Get over it.

????
    You don't actually believe that. You think that kid should be in jail. You'd be happier if they killed him too.
    I'm kinda bummed he miss that gaige loser.

Guy will be in jail soon enough anyway though so whatevs
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    edited November 2021

Get over it.

????
    Did that bullshit disclaimer help your feelers, Kobe? Good.

Now get over it.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

What kind of education did you get slobberer? Geezus you are one dumbphucking idiot. I always carry med supplies and a fire extinguisher when I'm out hunting antifa. I'd feel uncomfortable if the facts supported your claim, but they don't do they? At best, you are lying and and much worse if you are just proudly ignorant. But, you are both. If your facts were accurate, then the self-defense argument fails. But outside of the video and eye witness accounts you have no facts. The case should never have been brought and what ever education degree you have you should give it back as unearned. That includes a kindergarten certificate.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I must have missed the evidence introduced for the jury which cited that Rittenhouse was there with intent to kill someone.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I have no problem with the verdict. The whole ordeal is punishment enough for the kid. He did a really stupid thing.

Happy Bob? Please stop lying with every other post.
  • Options

This^^^^^is why CNN and MSNBC survive.
  • Options

I have no problem with the verdict. The whole ordeal is punishment enough for the kid. He did a really stupid thing.

Happy Bob? Please stop lying with every other post.

Dumber than chasing a guy with an AR, or going skateboard, or attempt to snipe with a handgun?

All much dumber.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,804
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do you have any actual evidence he was there to cause harm? I'm honestly curious why you took this position outside of the media narrative that's largely been squelched.

(and no, editorials from MSNBC and CNN don't count)