Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Head duck muscleman calls out weak UW S&C program

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Maybe this guy actually lives in South Dakota or he lives in Hillsboro and is lying about it. Lived in LA for a long time and saw plenty of random Husky fans. Ran into Husky fans in San Diego too only having gone like 5 times.

To be fair I did see a good amount of those stupid O stickers on cars during the Kelly Helfrich years but they all but disappeared after they fell off.

When the Kelly offense, Mamba and jerseys were rolling they legit had people outside of Oregon interested I’ll admit that. I think the Jersey thing has played out and I don’t think people outside of already bought in fans are that interested in fanboying for Dye and a bunch of OL execute blocking schemes well

Eh, if they win something, they will. If the don't, they won't.

Put it this way. I'm old enough to remember when people had forgotten about Alabama, and the SEC was all about Florida and Tennessee, and LSU was a perennial underachieving sleeping giant.

I saw A LOT less Bama gear back then than I do now. I fucking see it everywhere. I was smack dab in the middle of an Ivy League campus about 2 mos. ago and I saw Sooner and Bamers shirts. Not a ton of them, but I saw some. And that is a place full of people who really and truly DNGAF.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,481
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe this guy actually lives in South Dakota or he lives in Hillsboro and is lying about it. Lived in LA for a long time and saw plenty of random Husky fans. Ran into Husky fans in San Diego too.

To be fair I did see a good amount of those stupid O stickers on cars during the Kelly Helfrich years but they all but disappeared after they fell off.

You guys are obsessed with stickers, hats and car flags.

When everyone had them they were bandwagon. Now their off and their not REAL fans.

Fans are fans. Husky stadium was packed for Patterson. Now it’s empty.

Same as always. Same as everywhere.

Who cares.
    Just reporting what I literally saw. I don’t give a fuck. There was a guy in the call center at a place where I worked in the Helfrich years who had an O sticker on his car I struck up a conversation with because I wanted to talk Oregon football in a positive way. He explained he had no connection to the program or state. Just a fan. I mentioned them getting back on track because Jake Fisher got healthy and I don’t think he knew what I was talking about. He didn’t seem to want to talk about any of it at all. I think he was a weirdo so there’s that.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Maybe this guy actually lives in South Dakota or he lives in Hillsboro and is lying about it. Lived in LA for a long time and saw plenty of random Husky fans. Ran into Husky fans in San Diego too.

You guys are obsessed with stickers, hats and car flags.

When everyone had them they were bandwagon. Now their off and their not REAL fans.

Fans are fans. Husky stadium was packed for Patterson. Now it’s empty.

Same as always. Same as everywhere.

Who cares.
    I have a vague memory of some coog, probably on Dawgman, trying to make an argument that they were a better fan base because he saw more WSU car flags in Yelm or something. There is a chance that was actually a quook but the point is the same.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Literally the only thing I believed about that tweet was that a guy at the gym asked to work in on the bench. Oh, and this guy doesn't know how commas work. And that he's a psychopath in addition to being a liar.

Never seen a Husky fan in person wherever you happen to see Duck fans? Okay, not real.
    He noticed to wearing Duck gear, YOU start laughing? Are you fucking crazy or just trying to not have somebody sit next to you on the bus? Because that's a crazy response.
    He says "obviously I'm not a threat"? WTF are you talking about? No guy in a gym would ever say that to another guy. Ever.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 875
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

Maybe this guy actually lives in South Dakota or he lives in Hillsboro and is lying about it. Lived in LA for a long time and saw plenty of random Husky fans. Ran into Husky fans in San Diego too only having gone like 5 times.

When the Kelly offense, Mamba and jerseys were rolling they legit had people outside of Oregon interested I’ll admit that. I think the Jersey thing has played out and I don’t think people outside of already bought in fans are that interested in fanboying for Dye and a bunch of OL execute blocking schemes well

I was smack dab in the middle of an Ivy League campus about 2 mos. ago and I saw Sooner and Bamers shirts
    You were on UW's campus recently?

Signed

Jimmy Lake
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2021
    RealRhino said:

Literally the only thing I believed about that tweet was that a guy at the gym asked to work in on the bench. Oh, and this guy doesn't know how commas work. And that he's a psychopath in addition to being a liar.

Never seen a Husky fan in person wherever you happen to see Duck fans? Okay, not real.
    He noticed to wearing Duck gear, YOU start laughing? Are you fucking crazy or just trying to not have somebody sit next to you on the bus? Because that's a crazy response.
    He says "obviously I'm not a threat"? WTF are you talking about? No guy in a gym would ever say that to another guy. Ever.

IDK or care if it's real or not. I share your skepticism about 3/4ths of these kinds of stories, even when they're being told to me by people I know. On the other hand, there are probably more goofy people out there than you think.

Yeah, I've heard people say weird shit like that. It's not much different than the Beave who yelled at me on his way into Husky stadium telling me he and his stupid drunk frat brothers were going to kick my ass. I didn't take it literally as a threat and somehow understood he was talking about two groups of people that have nothing to do with us.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021
    I will take things that never happened for $1000 please Alex

A guy asks if he can work in on your bench and you immediately start laughing? No fucking way. I don’t believe that for a second
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What kinda thirsty queers talk to other dudes in the gym?

What kinda thirsty queers go to gyms? Yuck.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Definitely was NOT this place

https://clubsandiego.com/
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Definitely was NOT this place

https://clubsandiego.com/
    My kinda place.