Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Head duck muscleman calls out weak UW S&C program

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OreDawg said:

Admitting you live in South Dakota is a pretty big self own.

Imagine thinking he meant South Dakota.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

OreDawg said:

Don’t think I’ve ever heard someone say SD as a location and thought South Dakota. Maybe it’s a once you live in California SD is San Diego for the rest of your life type of thing
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Academically prowess gentleman care not for car flags, giant O windshield stickers, or bench press ability.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

OreDawg said:

Don’t think I’ve ever heard someone say SD as a location and thought South Dakota. Maybe it’s a once you live in California SD is San Diego for the rest of your life type of thing
    I live San Diego adjacent and thought South Dakota

If it had been a Husky fan then maybe
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    However the South Dakotan makes a good point. Husky S&C coaching sucks

I was wrong about the crazy dude with a mustache. And Cristobal when it comes to tough O lines.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I was wrong about the crazy dude with a mustache. And Cristobal when it comes to tough O lines.

Somehow I thought S&C couldn’t be coaches on the sidelines but that mustached idiot is always on camera on the sidelines. What gives?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    LawDawg1 said:

Somehow I thought S&C couldn’t be coaches on the sidelines but that mustached idiot is always on camera on the sidelines. What gives?
    That little leprechaun, Radcliffe, used to be on the sidelines with Chip and Mike.

Maybe you’re just falling in love this time.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Shave the Rollie Fingers special and you would never see him again.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,503
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    Maybe this guy actually lives in South Dakota or he lives in Hillsboro and is lying about it. Lived in LA for a long time and saw plenty of random Husky fans. Ran into Husky fans in San Diego too only having gone like 5 times.

To be fair I did see a good amount of those stupid O stickers on cars during the Kelly Helfrich years but they all but disappeared after they fell off.

When the Kelly offense, Mamba and jerseys were rolling they legit had people outside of Oregon interested I’ll admit that. I think the Jersey thing has played out and I don’t think people outside of already bought in fans are that interested in fanboying for Dye and a bunch of OL execute blocking schemes well
  • Options

Maybe this guy actually lives in South Dakota or he lives in Hillsboro and is lying about it. Lived in LA for a long time and saw plenty of random Husky fans. Ran into Husky fans in San Diego too.

To be fair I did see a good amount of those stupid O stickers on cars during the Kelly Helfrich years but they all but disappeared after they fell off.

You guys are obsessed with stickers, hats and car flags.

When everyone had them they were bandwagon. Now their off and their not REAL fans.

Fans are fans. Husky stadium was packed for Patterson. Now it’s empty.

Same as always. Same as everywhere.

Who cares.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Honestly when I watch games now, and I go back to say the early 2000s and 1990s, the players look different. Maybe it's the new pads or whatever, but everybody other than the tall lanky types all look different. DBs, everybody looks more yoked back then ... thicker (lolz) if you will.

I assume that's all changes in training.
  • Options

Maybe this guy actually lives in South Dakota or he lives in Hillsboro and is lying about it. Lived in LA for a long time and saw plenty of random Husky fans. Ran into Husky fans in San Diego too.

When everyone had them they were bandwagon. Now their off and their not REAL fans.

Who cares.
    You've always struck me as a car flag guy. Now more than ever.
    Like I said…

• Options
    LawDawg1 said:

Who cares.
    You only see what you want to see. Oregon fans love the largest stupid 0 stickers possible. Never seen any other fan base worship such a large sticker. Yes, UW fans love the W. It’s about 5 inches wide. The 0s love the 18 inch wide and 36 inch tall sticker that covers the entire window. Prove me wrong

Like I said…