Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris

He’s not even good enough for PLU

Comments

• JackDonakeyJackDonakey Member Posts: 42
    I haven't watched him much this year but when I do, he throws behind a wide open receiver at least 1 in 5 attempts.
  • ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    Dylan is a great kid. That should have played in the Patriot League or NESCAC. I don’t know what his grades were ND was looking but he should be the QB of the Columbia Lions. Would have had a much better time. He just isn’t a PAC -12 quarterback.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    Clevdawg said:

Dylan is a great kid. That should have played in the Patriot League or NESCAC. I don’t know what his grades were ND was looking but he should be the QB of the Columbia Lions. Would have had a much better time. He just isn’t a PAC -12 quarterback.

Dylan was an Elite 11 QB and a blue chip recruit.

He has limitations that good coaches could scheme around.

At this point he is a broken player and needs a change of scenery, bigly.
  • ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    So was Paus. He couldn’t play either
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,359 Swaye's Wigwam
    Clevdawg said:

They were prowess
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Clevdawg said:

Huffman is a retard
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Clevdawg said:

Man you really just can’t give up on your predetermined conclusion that the coaches ruined Morris, can you?

Most elite 11 QBs fail. That’s why you recruit a new one every year.
    For sure most fail, just saying he wasn't a make a wish QB. He was a legit d1 prospect that that had severe limitations we did nothing to mitigate
    Clevdawg said:

Fuck being a great kid. Make throws or fucking leave
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308

Clevdawg said:

Talented players say fuck the scheme and coaches and go out there and maul people
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,926 Swaye's Wigwam

:|

I was one of the first and rightest about Morris. Then I was one of the first and wrongest.

Things change all the time in my brain. Functional retard one moment. Next moment not so functional.

Clevdawg said:

Talented players say fuck the scheme and coaches and go out there and maul people
    This team would be undefeated with Tebow or Cam Newton lol even with Jon Don

That point was more for players that actually need to be physical. QBs can be elite looking like Tom Brady, and QBs suffer the most with bad coaches and bad olines
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,558 Founders Club

Clevdawg said:

Elite 11 QB’s have not fared so well for UW. No, Browning wasn’t one everyone

Clevdawg said:

Huffman is a retard
    A lot of schools including ND saw something in him. You think Brian Kelly called up Huffman before extending the offer?

Or Brian Kelly?

Clevdawg said:

Huffman is a retard
    A lot of schools including ND saw something in him. You think Brian Kelly called up Huffman before extending the offer?

Or Brian Kelly?
    He wanted to go to ND. They offered to get Foozy. He tried to commit there and they said we good
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,487 Founders Club
    Bread said:

I was really impressed he didn't throw a pick on that last pass. That's all coaching.

Mission accomplished there
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,266 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

I was really impressed he didn't throw a pick on that last pass. That's all coaching.

As bad as Morris was on that play I was more disgusted they gave up contain to two different guys almost immediately. I think Huff has been worse than Donovan.