Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

what im hearing

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I'm due for a Kraft Fight Cheez it Bowl trip to the bay.

I was there to see #myDawgs beat the Mormons.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We have some gullible fuckers here
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I actually could see Tui joining Wilcox's staff (again) if JW was hired. Tui is currently the OC and QB coach at Rice.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

I know you are being sarcastic but that is still my favorite uniform combo
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He is undefeated as a Husky head coach
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I was there to see #myDawgs beat the Mormons.
    Same, John Ross to the house.
    HuskyJW said:

Doogles said:

I know you are being sarcastic but that is still my favorite uniform combo
    Agree, the all purple unis with gold chrome helmets were awesome.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

You know, Tui has been more successful as a coach than I realized.

Tuiasosopo was named manager of the Rome Braves, the Class A minor league affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, for the 2019 season. He won Atlanta Braves Bobby Cox Award for best Manager in the Atlanta Braves minor league baseball system and was appointed Manager of the Rome Braves during the 2020 season.[22] Tuiasosopo was named the manager of the Triple-A Gwinnett Stripers for the 2021 season.[23]

One of the worst baseball players I have ever seen. Mariners for whatever reason drafted him. Not a coincidence we have haven't sniffed the playoffs in 20 yrs.
  • Options
    TheDudeTheDude Member Posts: 87
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    digits said:

Tui is a Husky Legend, but there's several other coaches I would gamble on over him, primarily because he's never been a head coach before. Don't think it would be wise for him to cut his teeth as a head coach @ UW, too big of a job.

Too big for a new coach to shitty for a good one. UW is fuuuuuuuucked
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

Tuiasosopo was named manager of the Rome Braves, the Class A minor league affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, for the 2019 season. He won Atlanta Braves Bobby Cox Award for best Manager in the Atlanta Braves minor league baseball system and was appointed Manager of the Rome Braves during the 2020 season.[22] Tuiasosopo was named the manager of the Triple-A Gwinnett Stripers for the 2021 season.[23]

One of the worst baseball players I have ever seen. Mariners for whatever reason drafted him. Not a coincidence we have haven't sniffed the playoffs in 20 yrs.
    A third round pick who played 140 games in the majors. That's far from one of the worst baseball players ever. Most second rounders never even reach the bigs.
    An unremarkable third round draft pick is why the Mariners are the worst franchise in professional sports. @KrunkJuice is on a roll today.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

A third round pick who played 140 games in the majors. That's far from one of the worst baseball players ever. Most second rounders never even reach the bigs.
    An unremarkable third round draft pick is why the Mariners are the worst franchise in professional sports. @KrunkJuice is on a roll today.
    Shhh. Let’s see where else this journey takes us today. One of then best things on the board in a while.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheDude said:

digits said:

Tui is a Husky Legend, but there's several other coaches I would gamble on over him, primarily because he's never been a head coach before. Don't think it would be wise for him to cut his teeth as a head coach @ UW, too big of a job.

Too big for a new coach to shitty for a good one. UW is fuuuuuuuucked

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just fucking with you guys. I have 0 sources.

Hurtful
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

I actually could see Tui joining Wilcox's staff (again) if JW was hired. Tui is currently the OC and QB coach at Rice.

MY owls
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

I played against him in HS. He was awful. You change his last name to Smith or Johnson and he would be selling real estate. He was at best the 6th or 7th best player on his own HS team. His HS coach would cook the books for him because he wanted to pump him up. The M's fell for it. As Nicky Katt once said in the movie Boileroom "he sucks big fat rhinoceros dick".