Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

what im hearing

13»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

You know, Tui has been more successful as a coach than I realized.

Tuiasosopo was named manager of the Rome Braves, the Class A minor league affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, for the 2019 season. He won Atlanta Braves Bobby Cox Award for best Manager in the Atlanta Braves minor league baseball system and was appointed Manager of the Rome Braves during the 2020 season.[22] Tuiasosopo was named the manager of the Triple-A Gwinnett Stripers for the 2021 season.[23]

One of the worst baseball players I have ever seen. Mariners for whatever reason drafted him. Not a coincidence we have haven't sniffed the playoffs in 20 yrs.
    A third round pick who played 140 games in the majors. That's far from one of the worst baseball players ever. Most second rounders never even reach the bigs.
    I played against him in HS. He was awful. You change his last name to Smith or Johnson and he would be selling real estate. He was at best the 6th or 7th best player on his own HS team. His HS coach would cook the books for him because he wanted to pump him up. The M's fell for it. As Nicky Katt once said in the movie Boileroom "he sucks big fat rhinoceros dick".
    #stoppolyhate
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What is Locker (Jake) doing these days
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

You know, Tui has been more successful as a coach than I realized.

Tuiasosopo was named manager of the Rome Braves, the Class A minor league affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, for the 2019 season. He won Atlanta Braves Bobby Cox Award for best Manager in the Atlanta Braves minor league baseball system and was appointed Manager of the Rome Braves during the 2020 season.[22] Tuiasosopo was named the manager of the Triple-A Gwinnett Stripers for the 2021 season.[23]

One of the worst baseball players I have ever seen. Mariners for whatever reason drafted him. Not a coincidence we have haven't sniffed the playoffs in 20 yrs.
    A third round pick who played 140 games in the majors. That's far from one of the worst baseball players ever. Most second rounders never even reach the bigs.
    I played against him in HS. He was awful. You change his last name to Smith or Johnson and he would be selling real estate. He was at best the 6th or 7th best player on his own HS team. His HS coach would cook the books for him because he wanted to pump him up. The M's fell for it. As Nicky Katt once said in the movie Boileroom "he sucks big fat rhinoceros dick".

Well excuse me if I don’t find the guy railing against Bob fucking Stoops to be the most reliable source of information .
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What is Locker (Jake) doing these days

*Lockner