Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM To Purple Baze

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
If by the grace of God, UW hires someone like Campbell or Fickell, are you excited again about Husky Football?

Comments

• Options
    GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

@PurpleBaze jump on the Bison bandwagon brother....while there's still room. We have refugees from Nebraska, Florida St...all across the cfb map. Fucktards and retreads who quit caring about their shitty programs and just wanna cheer for a winner.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    I either get up later than I thought any of yous did or you all need to get some sleep
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I either get up later than I thought any of yous did or you all need to get some sleep

Abundance
  • Options
    GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Yeah I care more about youth sports now than anything on tv. I started both my stepson and grandson in baseball when they were wee lads. Both are budding stars. My stepson Lafe was the first freshman in Lovell Wyoming to ever start a game for the Legion A team. My grandson was the first 8 year old to make the 10U all star team. I'll be helping my son-in-law coach this spring. Even though my daughter told him not to let me because I say "fuck" a lot.
    But that's the shit I really love.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yeah I care more about youth sports now than anything on tv. I started both my stepson and grandson in baseball when they were wee lads. Both are budding stars. My stepson Lafe was the first freshman in Lovell Wyoming to ever start a game for the Legion A team. My grandson was the first 8 year old to make the 10U all star team. I'll be helping my son-in-law coach this spring. Even though my daughter told him not to let me because I say "fuck" a lot.

Definitely not a humble brag
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://www.legion.org/baseball/teams/2021/wy/301924
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

@PurpleBaze jump on the Bison bandwagon brother....while there's still room. We have refugees from Nebraska, Florida St...all across the cfb map. Fucktards and retreads who quit caring about their shitty programs and just wanna cheer for a winner.

In all seriousness, I'm done with all team sports - college & pro. I find myself not caring about any of it.
    So... women's golf?