Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Few observations after 3 days of camp

Comments

• Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    edited August 2014

dnc said:

Who is Spooge?

don't play coy, Timer

No way it's Cockus. Cockus would never doog so hard as to give a shit if the QB has cornrows.

Smells like Spooge to me.

It's Spooge or someone who has Spooge dialed in but most likely abundance. Prepare to get your tai boxing gloves out in the coming weeks.
    This could be Cockus because you know he is lurking and can't stay away. I liked Cockus but found it funny he couldn't believe I had my account deleted and he did the same like 2 weeks later followed by his ban.

I took along walk and I don't plan to kick anyone's ass, well if Kimmy or Fetters did something stupid I would probably smack one of them for general purposes.
    If you think I'm boofer you need to take a couple hundred more perspective walks from Seattle to Thailand and back.

HTH
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam

At Run @dnc‌, you are pressing. I don't really care if a kid has corn rows but with everything that has happened had his hair been the same I wouldn't think Peterman is who we think he is. Not a huge deal but I was curious about the dew until I saw him in a photo today.

And I didn't come in kissing DJs ass. He deleted my old account like I asked and took a parting shot after I left which I thought was weak but I still purchased my 2nd and 3rd book like I said because I wanted to read Tui's year and About Willingsham. Since he took those parting shots I didn't order the kindle version like I planned and instead ordered two used from amazon....so there.

And since you are asking, I gave @RaceBannon‌ and idawg a shoutout because it took me 3 months to listen to all those old podcast. I didn't really get race or duck fighter years ago because I didn't like that he was giving the zeros free pub. Having listened to many hours I enjoyed the podcasts, not sure how that is kissing ass? I was just stating a fact jack.

LEAVE!!!!!!!!1!11!!1 AGAIN !!!!!!!11111111111!
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,721 Swaye's Wigwam

This could be Cockus because you know he is lurking and can't stay away. I liked Cockus but found it funny he couldn't believe I had my account deleted and he did the same like 2 weeks later followed by his ban.

I took along walk and I don't plan to kick anyone's ass, well if Kimmy or Fetters did something stupid I would probably smack one of them for general purposes.

I love that you still followed the board after lighting yourself on fire and LEAVING!!!!!!1!!!1!

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/9993/i-m-on-the-verge-of-lighting-myself-on-fire/p1

You still follow the same structure and flow as your old posts.

Welcome back.

Now LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!11!!111!one
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2014

And I didn't come in kissing DJs ass. He deleted my old account like I asked

In other words, you belong to a very distinguished pride of faggots. You are to be commended for being open and proud about this.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Mr_Peterman has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • MisterEm said:

Mr_Peterman has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.

Free Pub
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,084 Founders Club
    And fat, juicy dumpers?

• And I didn't come in kissing DJs ass. He deleted my old account like I asked

In other words, you belong to a very distinguished pride of fucktard doogs. You need to jump in a sea of lighter fluid and woof while a comet falls onto you from the sky.
    Hardy har har coukus/ boobsorharv/banneduser
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

At Run @dnc‌, you are pressing. I don't really care if a kid has corn rows but with everything that has happened had his hair been the same I wouldn't think Peterman is who we think he is. Not a huge deal but I was curious about the dew until I saw him in a photo today.

And I didn't come in kissing DJs ass. He deleted my old account like I asked and took a parting shot after I left which I thought was weak but I still purchased my 2nd and 3rd book like I said because I wanted to read Tui's year and About Willingsham. Since he took those parting shots I didn't order the kindle version like I planned and instead ordered two used from amazon....so there.

And since you are asking, I gave @RaceBannon‌ and idawg a shoutout because it took me 3 months to listen to all those old podcast. I didn't really get race or duck fighter years ago because I didn't like that he was giving the zeros free pub. Having listened to many hours I enjoyed the podcasts, not sure how that is kissing ass? I was just stating a fact jack.

I don't like this poster.
    Spoolge is a good guy.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Jeezus.

Shut the fucking gates already
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,320
    Has Kim picked up his jacket yet?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2014

AZDuck said:

DaWgs!

I smell Spooge.

Hows Chainong Maeie?

He lives in Thailand, did you know that?

Also, he moved to Thailand a couple years ago. Where can he watch the game?
    He also lives in Thailand, did you know that? He also likes to post pics of his bare chest on a male dominated website. He's also openly heterosexual.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,106 Swaye's Wigwam
    Does this mean I need a new avatar?