Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coug coach Brain microwaved by facebook

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sounds like Rolo needs to be reeducated

In a camp

I'm not sure if Rolo is a Japanese last name or not, but I think it's probably close enough.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2021

If you want to be all racial it is clear that hesitancy is more of a Black thing than a white thing. Not that it matters but yet it appears it does

Add not getting a jab and laughing at trannies to the list of racist white supremacist activities perpetrated by racist blacks on behalf of white supremacists
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021
    Cuog Prez and AD - unifiers playing the Tom Rinaldi video.

22,000 attendance the following home game.

Herr Chinslee has to be beaming with pride at those numbers.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There are still people that believe the world will vaccinate its way out of this. Absolute MSM gobbling idiots. We’re far removed from the original Wuhan. The vaccine is now worthless against delta.

Yes, yes your symptoms are lessened BidenBros and you probably won’t be admitted. But you were told get the vaccine and your FREEDOMS are back. But those GD unvaxxed are the problem!

No idiots your viral load as fully vaxxed is the same as an unvaxxed person. You carry and spread just as easily. Mandate all you want, nothing is changing. It’s here to stay.

Sorry Morons, those are the facts. Oh the 99% of hospital’s admissions were unvaxxed was a LIE. They never had the data to prove it because it wasn’t being tracked. You were LIED to, again.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

There are still people that believe the world will vaccinate its way out of this. Absolute MSM gobbling idiots. We’re far removed from the original Wuhan. The vaccine is now worthless against delta.

Yes, yes your symptoms are lessened BidenBros and you probably won’t be admitted. But you were told get the vaccine and your FREEDOMS are back. But those GD unvaxxed are the problem!

No idiots your viral load as fully vaxxed is the same as an unvaxxed person. You carry and spread just as easily. Mandate all you want, nothing is changing. It’s here to stay.

Sorry Morons, those are the facts. Oh the 99% of hospital’s admissions were unvaxxed was a LIE. They never had the data to prove it because it wasn’t being tracked. You were LIED to, again.

The 99% was technically true at a specific moment in time. It didn’t last long and will never be true again.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

In a camp

I'm not sure if Rolo is a Japanese last name or not, but I think it's probably close enough.

But how was that a MANDATE!!?!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

In a camp

But how was that a MANDATE!!?!
    It was just private companies.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not the way the OP intended this thred to go no doubt.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.
    Mello, am I suppose to respond to a coward like you or just down vote your dumbass? The doctors I read, the ones that have done studies and successfully treated people with the Vid are not called Don Lemon and Fredo. Stay uninformed and ignorant Mello, it suits you.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.
    Mello, am I suppose to respond to a coward like you or just down vote your dumbass? The doctors I read, the ones that have done studies and successfully treated people with the Vid are not called Don Lemon and Fredo. Stay uninformed and ignorant Mello, it suits you.
    Your argument is not only old and tired but 100 % fucking wrong.

You hold onto one talking point that has a kernel of truth to it.

The only good thing to come from non-vaxers is that MANY MANY MANY more of them die than VAXERS.

So, GOD, is killing the idiots to improve the human race. I have no problem with that.

All is good. Keep up the spastic beliefs (until of course, you fucking die early).
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.
    Is there a bigger NPC on these boreds than MelloDawg? I don't think so.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.
    Your argument is not only old and tired but 100 % fucking wrong.

You hold onto one talking point that has a kernel of truth to it.

The only good thing to come from non-vaxers is that MANY MANY MANY more of them die than VAXERS.

So, GOD, is killing the idiots to improve the human race. I have no problem with that.

All is good. Keep up the spastic beliefs (until of course, you fucking die early).
    Shut the fuck up
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Compelling case, doctor.
    Is there a bigger NPC on these boreds than MelloDawg? I don't think so.
    Well, EWADawg apparently.

That was quick.