Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Requesting advice on bookie sites...

TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
So i have an account at BETUS which was a previous account with Bovada which was then
an offshore co...

I have $300 in bets on the books and wanted to make a deposit to play the OSU Cal game
and they are telling me that i can not deposit via credit card, that they want either a moneygram
or Bitcoin... neither of which i will do.

I haven't made a deposit in years because I have consistently made money over the last few years
and after banking the winnings I have just left some money on the table to make next year's bets
so this is a new situation for me.

Anyone know of a good site with good odds and no hocus pocus regarding payouts that will take
a credit card deposit?

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,030 Founders Club

So i have an account at BETUS which was a previous account with Bovada which was then
    an offshore co...

I have $300 in bets on the books and wanted to make a deposit to play the OSU Cal game
    and they are telling me that i can not deposit via credit card, that they want either a moneygram

I haven't made a deposit in years because I have consistently made money over the last few years
    and after banking the winnings I have just left some money on the table to make next year's bets

Anyone know of a good site with good odds and no hocus pocus regarding payouts that will take
    a credit card deposit?

I think you are more or less stuck w/ bitcoin money gram. Moving money on/off shore was the crux of the problem in the poker world.

I loaded my acct w/ bitcoin. PIA (two weeks) but still .....
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    pawz said:

an offshore co...

a credit card deposit?

I think you are more or less stuck w/ bitcoin money gram. Moving money on/off shore was the crux of the problem in the poker world.

I loaded my acct w/ bitcoin. PIA (two weeks) but still .....
    Wake me up when online poker isn’t viewed so negatively
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
    edited October 2021

an offshore co...

a credit card deposit?

When I won $200 betting on Michigan, I used MyBookie.com. I used a credit card. There was something about the process that slightly irritated me, but I can't remember what it was.

Edit: I bet $200 and won $182
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    Thx Stalin... i will go try that...

an offshore co...

a credit card deposit?

When I won $200 betting on Michigan, I used MyBookie.com. I used a credit card. There was something about the process that slightly irritated me, but I can't remember what it was.

I find a 10% vig irritating too.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    I did get the bet down... thx Stalin..
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,584
    pawz said:

an offshore co...

a credit card deposit?

-110 is standard everywhere
    ntxduck said:

pawz said:

an offshore co...

a credit card deposit?

-110 is standard everywhere
    I know, but still.......
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter
    Requesting advice on boobie sites...

One letter can change your life.

edited October 2021
    Floppytits.com is one suggestion… always here to help…