Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When will collegiate Doog and more_cockus return...?

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Who gives a shit if either come back? Nothing against either of them, but the board has gone on just fine without either. This isn't doogman where there are only 2-3 good posters (if even that).

HRYK

Not a WDWHA, but this bored gets graduation goggles like a chubby high school bitch on the rag everybody somebody actually LEAVES. Let them go.
    Can't agree, he was a fantastic poster and this place was better with him around. He really needs the offseason to end lol
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2014
    Boofer was the first poaster I've seen on here argue for the 80's being a better decade of husky football than the 90's and make a really solid case for it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

CollegiateDoog was the biggest fucktard on this here bored.

I'm sure you were never a naive 20 year old posting on a message board...
    I was. I was like 16 when I found the original HHB bored, and was 17 when I started poasting. Harv raped me in the 2 hole for a while before I got the hang of the shtick.

I never went full CollegeDoog.
    This is you having the hang of it?
    hey brah, i'm still here aren't I? and i never had a epic CD flameout, I got banned

bunch of teenage girls your lot is
    You sure tried. And the fact that you still managed to fail at lighting a match after dousing yourself with gasoline in a flint-mudslide speaks volumes.

Press on, Presserman.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Who gives a shit if either come back? Nothing against either of them, but the board has gone on just fine without either. This isn't doogman where there are only 2-3 good posters (if even that).

HRYK

Not a WDWHA, but this bored gets graduation goggles like a chubby high school bitch on the rag everybody somebody actually LEAVES. Let them go.
    Not all people who LEAVE are equal
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

PurpleJ said:

CollegiateDoog was the biggest fucktard on this here bored.

I'm sure you were never a naive 20 year old posting on a message board...
    I was. I was like 16 when I found the original HHB bored, and was 17 when I started poasting. Harv raped me in the 2 hole for a while before I got the hang of the shtick.

I never went full CollegeDoog.
    This is you having the hang of it?
    hey brah, i'm still here aren't I? and i never had a epic CD flameout, I got banned

bunch of teenage girls your lot is
    You sure tried. And the fact that you still managed to fail at lighting a match after dousing yourself with gasoline in a flint-mudslide speaks volumes.

Press on, Presserman.
    You're a fucking retard, and you're the one pressing. HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club

PGOS has never pressed in his life, just ask him.

Just Say No to pressing
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And he doesn't really care what you think, he's just going to keep replying to you because he feels like it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

And he doesn't really care what you think, he's just going to keep replying to you because he feels like it.

Pretty much. Do you care what people think of you on an anonymous internet message bored? I don't give a fuck what people think of me in "real life", so I sure as shit don't care about some losers talking shit on the internet
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

This thread had promise until PGOS ruined it with his pressing.

Seriously, no one cares about your past dumbfuckery. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy in hating on CollegeDoog. HTH.

My issue is not with the CollegeDoog himself, it is with his pretentious attitude, maaan. He has potential

Apparently you did do care about my past dumbfuckery, since you mentioned it.

Just a little crisper.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

HRYK

Can't agree, he was a fantastic poster and this place was better with him around. He really needs the offseason to end lol
    We've done the emo Cockus song and dance more than enough here, but I'll out my two cents in. The board has been better without him. More football talk, less cunty bullshit. Simple fact. That could have something to do with the season getting closer, but imo the board has been very strong the past few weeks. Cockus knew his shit and was a good poster. No argument there. He also often posted the same shit over and over again hence the 12,000 post count. He dished it out to many posters, but wanted Damone and PLSS banned when they got the better of him.

Peterman had to lay the law down with Stringfellow and Farria for the good of the team, even though they were very talented. That's what happened to Cockus here.
    He definitely was oversensitive and ornery at times, but the knowledge and football talk are sorely needed.

Honestly I genuinely like maybe 25 regular posters here and that includes you, him, Chest, Swaye, Stiltskin, Sven (usually) and some others. There's a lot of cliches and people trying too hard. The season will cure some but not all of that.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

HRYK

We've done the emo Cockus song and dance more than enough here, but I'll out my two cents in. The board has been better without him. More football talk, less cunty bullshit. Simple fact. That could have something to do with the season getting closer, but imo the board has been very strong the past few weeks. Cockus knew his shit and was a good poster. No argument there. He also often posted the same shit over and over again hence the 12,000 post count. He dished it out to many posters, but wanted Damone and PLSS banned when they got the better of him.

Peterman had to lay the law down with Stringfellow and Farria for the good of the team, even though they were very talented. That's what happened to Cockus here.
    He definitely was oversensitive and ornery at times, but the knowledge and football talk are sorely needed.

Honestly I genuinely like maybe 25 regular posters here and that includes you, him, Chest, Swaye, Stiltskin, Sven (usually) and some others. There's a lot of cliches and people trying too hard. The season will cure some but not all of that.
    We have 25 regular posters here?

I thought we were all Boobs or Harv.
  • Options
    Jesus_H_ChristJesus_H_Christ Member Posts: 94

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Seriously, no one cares about your past dumbfuckery. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy in hating on CollegeDoog. HTH.

My issue is not with the CollegeDoog himself, it is with his pretentious attitude, maaan. He has potential

Apparently you did care about my past dumbfuckery, since you mentioned it.

Why would I care? I wasn't even alive back then.

Thanks for proving my point repeatedly in this thread.
    christ
    what?
  • Options
    Jesus_H_ChristJesus_H_Christ Member Posts: 94
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Apparently you did care about my past dumbfuckery, since you mentioned it.

Why would I care? I wasn't even alive back then.

Thanks for proving my point repeatedly in this thread.
    christ
    what?
    Fuck off