Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you spot the difference between Jen Cohen and an athletic director?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club
Miami Hurricanes AD Blake James on football coach Manny Diaz: 'Everyone's constantly being evaluated'

https://espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32453385/everyone-constantly-being-evaluated

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    I would take Pete as an interim head coach and transition him to AD and Moore as Head Coach in a heart beat.

Fuck get an advisory committee from Microsoft to deal with NIL… not fucking hard. Microsoft has so much pull with EA sports
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,576 Swaye's Wigwam

I would take Pete as an interim head coach and transition him to AD and Moore as Head Coach in a heart beat.

Fuck get an advisory committee from Microsoft to deal with NIL… not fucking hard. Microsoft has so much pull with EA sports

Hey, while you're at it, help me out with the Powerball numbers.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club

Hey, while you're at it, help me out with the Powerball numbers.
    Funny, Told my wife the same thing this morning about playing and winning the Powerball so I had millions of dollars to......

Not throw it at UW and their lack of commitment to football in general, but to have the cash to travel and watch games at the Big House, Bama, Red River, Notre Dame, etc.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,614

Lol