Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog Couch Sale

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

no_uh said:

Comparing vaccines is apples and oranges. Some resulted in near or complete eradication. Not to mention you can still get exemptions for all these other vaccines. As a side note, I hate how the vax army has me sounding like an anti-vaxxer. Location superiority guy alert, but I'm glad I live in a place that isn't going to mandate my 5 yo be vaxxed when it's more likely she'll be killed by airplane falling out of the sky.

People are vaccinated for the greater good of public health. Not because their own child might not get hit by an airplane.

Which states are mandating 5 year olds be vaccinated against Covid? I haven’t heard about this.
    Most people can’t out what’s best for them related to their health, let alone for people they don’t know. Who decides what’s “good for public health” and what authority do they have to force their views on individuals?

I’m excited for the governors to tell the fat fucks what they can and can’t eat…..for the benefit of the health system.
    You may be new around here but we’ve been electing officials to make these choices since the birth of the country. That’s what representation is.

If you want to benefit from living in this country there are rules you have to follow. That’s never not been the case.

Don’t forget to wear your seatbelt.
    Like FDR?
    Being flip doesn’t change the facts. Nor does “but that one time.”

• Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,102
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

animate said:

Kyrie Irving is taking a stand just like Kaep

you know what's the funny thing?

role reversal.

conservatives are applauding Kyrie ... eviscerated Kaep.

agendas and perspective.

plus! Kaep is half white too!
    Yep. The talking heads supported Kaep and say Irving is wrong

As a liberal I support both of them

Live and let live. My body my choice
    I support both of them and the WSU coach. They just have to live with the consequences. Just like the rest of us.
    both sides played hard
  • Options

no_uh said:

Comparing vaccines is apples and oranges. Some resulted in near or complete eradication. Not to mention you can still get exemptions for all these other vaccines. As a side note, I hate how the vax army has me sounding like an anti-vaxxer. Location superiority guy alert, but I'm glad I live in a place that isn't going to mandate my 5 yo be vaxxed when it's more likely she'll be killed by airplane falling out of the sky.

People are vaccinated for the greater good of public health. Not because their own child might not get hit by an airplane.

Which states are mandating 5 year olds be vaccinated against Covid? I haven’t heard about this.
    Most people can’t out what’s best for them related to their health, let alone for people they don’t know. Who decides what’s “good for public health” and what authority do they have to force their views on individuals?

I’m excited for the governors to tell the fat fucks what they can and can’t eat…..for the benefit of the health system.
    You may be new around here but we’ve been electing officials to make these choices since the birth of the country. That’s what representation is.

If you want to benefit from living in this country there are rules you have to follow. That’s never not been the case.

Like FDR?

Like that “one time” in Texas where the representatives passed a law on reproductive health.

Representatives know what’s best for individuals health. Long been established and infallible at this point.
    I’ve said none of that.

Do you have an alternative to the U.S. you like better? Maybe you and I can move there and finally be happy.

You don’t get to have whatever you want nor do whatever you want. You benefit from living here and there’s a cost to that.

That has never not been the case.

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021

no_uh said:

Like FDR?

Like that “one time” in Texas where the representatives passed a law on reproductive health.

Representatives know what’s best for individuals health. Long been established and infallible at this point.
    I’ve said none of that.

Do you have an alternative to the U.S. you like better? Maybe you and I can move there and finally be happy.

You don’t get to have whatever you want nor do whatever you want. You benefit from living here and there’s a cost to that.

That has never not been the case.

Red Herring on the line, gaffed and landed.

My alternative is to mot force medical procedures on people who don’t want them and not bar medical procedures from people who do. That’s my alternate. Pretty simple really.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

no_uh said:

"The greater good of public health."

😂👌

Openly posting white power signs? Wow. Parents of recruits read this website.
    If we’re bashing Rockin Rollin Stewart, I’m out.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 758
    @MikeSeaver

Horseshoe theory confirmed. If you don't like it just leave the country!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mods can we nuke this thread yet? Or should we go another couple rounds?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Mods?

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover
    @PurpleBaze 😉
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    Swaye's Wigwam
    no_uh said:

I don't want to live in a world where we can't have a civilized discussion about public health policy on a college football message bored.
    Or more riveting fire Jimmy hot talk

Heck of a choice
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't help this time. A Kewg Couch sales is by its very nature front page material. And there's no way to build the wall to completely keep politics out of football threads during a time of Covid.
  • Options

Can't help this time. A Kewg Couch sales is by its very nature front page material. And there's no way to build the wall to completely keep politics out of football threads during a time of Covid.
    Everyone hates this thread. That’s why it’s been viewed nearly 4000 times, as always.

#threadviews
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    Founders Club

Everyone hates this thread. That’s why it’s been viewed nearly 4000 times, as always.

#threadviews
    Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,993
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Alexis said:

What a fuckin loser. Just edit a pdf of a covid vaccination card

I allegedly had a part in helping someone who will not be named in getting his wife and her friend into a concert so that he and I could go party with sluts

Or...you know.. just get the fucking shot keep your 10 mil
    You know, just fuck Harvey Weinstein and keep your job.
    Ah yes. Being raped by a fat slob is the same as having a sore arm for 12 hours. I am very smart
    Maybe I'll introduce you to my buddy who is in his 30s and has had surgery for blood clots right after getting shot number 2. But totally not related.

Or maybe my mom who had an inflamed colon for about 6 months after shot number 2. Totally not related again.

Or maybe the 12 kids from my school district that somehow currently have enlarged hearts, again after the shot.

Or, maybe just go ahead and fuck off.