Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog Couch Sale

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

does anyone think that rolo was purposely playing chicken and wsu called his bluff? or did he actually fall onto his sword and left millions on the table?

surprised the assistants went with him too ... not sure how that makes sense for them.

I think what’s most likely is chun hated him already because rolo is a weird fuck and chun was looking for any slip up where he could get rid of him for cause.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

animate said:

does anyone think that rolo was purposely playing chicken and wsu called his bluff? or did he actually fall onto his sword and left millions on the table?

surprised the assistants went with him too ... not sure how that makes sense for them.

I think what’s most likely is chun hated him already because rolo is a weird fuck and chun was looking for any slip up where he could get rid of him for cause.
    This is what was suggested on the coug site. The guy is really weird and I think they were just waiting for some shit to come out. Blessing in disguise for the cougs
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

animate said:

They are done with weirdos. Overload from leach era.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

animate said:

Maybe that hated Pullman/WSU and this was there out
    The thought has occurred to me they will take this year's $ and run to better situations.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Stupid mandate. Forcing him to get a shot for his own good? Seems like that's Inslee's rationale at this point. We all know they don't stop the spread of the virus. He is harming nobody by foregoing the shot.

Empirically false, but that's not the point. This is a "shit on the cuog" thread. Read the room.
    Looking forward to your statistically significant breakdown on this.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2021

I wear my fuck offs from sheep with pride

Im vaccinated, by the way

Firing someone who refuses to get vaccinated is fucking dystopian

Kids couldn’t attend public schools if they didn’t have their full range of vaccines before Covid existed.

• Options
    Bob_C said:

Stupid mandate. Forcing him to get a shot for his own good? Seems like that's Inslee's rationale at this point. We all know they don't stop the spread of the virus. He is harming nobody by foregoing the shot.

Empirically false, but that's not the point. This is a "shit on the cuog" thread. Read the room.
    Looking forward to your statistically significant breakdown on this.
    You wouldn’t believe it anyway.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

ntxduck said:

animate said:

They are done with weirdos. Overload from leach era.
    They thrive on weirdos, Mike Price era.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

DucksFC said:

pawz said:

What a fuckin loser. Just edit a pdf of a covid vaccination card

I allegedly had a part in helping someone who will not be named in getting his wife and her friend into a concert so that he and I could go party with sluts

Or...you know.. just get the fucking shot keep your 10 mil
    Some believe you shouldn't have to participate in a Human Rights Violation to collect 10 milly. Some believe that.
    Some people also believe injecting horse dewormer into their asscheek is a good idea
    It's an oral medication. Keep up.
    Oral, anal… who gives a fuck. Just say yes to both.
    That's what she said.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

At the individual level, I don’t get it. But the fucker has conviction, I’ll give him that.

I agree

And now he has time for his deeply religious beliefs
    People forget there will many coaching positions open next year that don’t require vaccines, people forget that.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

I allegedly had a part in helping someone who will not be named in getting his wife and her friend into a concert so that he and I could go party with sluts

Well he is already a documented liar. So might as well be a cheater too
    As the old dude in the always sunny Christmas special said

I'm still a liar and a thief
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was told this is where we needed to be as a society, no? staff?

What do Kaepernick and Rolobitch have in common?

Unemployment
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,994
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or...you know.. just get the fucking shot keep your 10 mil
    You know, just fuck Harvey Weinstein and keep your job.
  • Options

I wear my fuck offs from sheep with pride

Im vaccinated, by the way

Firing someone who refuses to get vaccinated is fucking dystopian

Kids couldn’t attend public schools if they didn’t have their full range of vaccines before Covid existed.

For real diseases that can actually harm kids. Oh, and vaccines with track records of actually working and preventing infection/spread. Pull your head out.
    So you’re saying I’m right mixed in with some dramatic cable tv news hysterics.

I’ll allow it.