Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Harvard: Natural Immunity 27x Greater

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

My mother in law was over yesterday pestering my wife about getting a vaccine. My wife cited the Israeli study on her own as a reason not to. Got erect.

So your wife already got covid? If so, yeah less reason to get vaccine for sure, bit those antibodies do eventually go away, so get them tested.
    She had it like a month ago. She was fine with no vaccine. No credible evidence exists that vaccines last longer or work better/same as natural immunity.

Even if there was, wouldn’t the appropriate plan be to get vaccinated only once natural immunity wears off? So you have more total length of immunity.
    Yeah if she had it, then she has no need to get it now and truthfully you can't get it for 90 days
    Sledog said:

https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2021/10/a-comparison-of-official-government-reports-suggest-the-fully-vaccinated-are-developing-acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-much-faster-than-anticipated-2678010.html

Get the Jab lose all imunity? Maybe!

"Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid -19 cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-79 year olds have lost 44% of their immune system capability. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 3.8% and 9.1%).

If this continues then 30-59 year olds will have zero Covid/viral defence (and perhaps a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) by Christmas and all double vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost the part of their immune system that tackles Covid-19 by January next year."

"COVID-19 vaccines don’t destroy T cells or weaken immune system" https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-823830789386
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BOOSTERS TODAY!
    BBOOSTERS TOMORROW!
    BBBOOSTERS FOREVER!

Tell me I’m wrong.

I went and had my annual flu shot last week. I’m going to hide under my bed until at least 90% of Americans do the RESPONSIBLE thing and get theirs. Otherwise you’re gonna kill grandma and infants.
    46XiJCAB said:

BOOSTERS TODAY!
    BBOOSTERS TOMORROW!
    BBBOOSTERS FOREVER!

Tell me I’m wrong.

I went and had my annual flu shot last week. I’m going to hide under my bed until at least 90% of Americans do the RESPONSIBLE thing and get theirs. Otherwise you’re gonna kill grandma and infants.

I hope it eventually ends, but there is a good chance this crap is with us for a while.... thanks china.... now I have a dilemma, I have natural immunity now, but am immune compromised... so when do I get another vaccine.... I guess I will see if they can test my antibodies.... hopefully this crap is over sooner then later though
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

My mother in law was over yesterday pestering my wife about getting a vaccine. My wife cited the Israeli study on her own as a reason not to. Got erect.

The same Israeli study that concluded natural immunity plus vaccine is safest of all, as has every reputable investigator.

When did you last/ever confirm she has antibodies?
    “Safest of all.”

I think we are done here.
    In other words, you haven't checked and you really have no idea whether your wife has any immunity.
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

The same Israeli study that concluded natural immunity plus vaccine is safest of all, as has every reputable investigator.

“Safest of all.”

In other words, you haven't checked and you really have no idea whether your wife has any immunity.
    Fuck yourself.

So does she have a little or a lot?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

“Safest of all.”

Fuck yourself.

So we shouldn’t believe binary test results now?
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

“Safest of all.”

Fuck yourself.

So we shouldn’t believe binary test results now?
    You said they were positive. I believe you.

I asked a follow-up.
    Founders Club
    Got me, don’t know exactly. Same as any vaccinated person in that regard.
    Bob_C said:

They measure doses of the vaccine. The infection itself is not uniform.
    Looks like labcorp has the test for 45 bucks so I will take it every so often to see if I still have antibodies
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

They measure doses of the vaccine. The infection itself is not uniform.
    Vaccine promotes your immune system to create them. Seems like it could produce different results by person.

How many do you have, a little or a lot?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

When have you ever had a covid take that wasn't political and also wrong?
    Founders Club
    Embarrassing thread, not for me.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Natural immunity was always better. It's just that shitlibs didn't want to hear about it.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dazzler. always F’n wrong.
    All.
    The.
    F’n.
    Time.

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot. Clown.
    Founders Club
    This one is worth another look back.