Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most Flaccid, Boring, and Unispired UW team I can remember

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
It's a disgrace how this team is doing given the talent. Jimmy gets even worse as the weeks go on, somehow. He doesn't do anything good. Seriously, can you name 1 thing he actually brings to the table?

This shit is so sad. Hoping we get plungered every game the rest of the way and he gets fired but probably wouldn't matter. Jen would hire someone else fucking terrible. At least we have the greatest setting in college football!

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He is working his way to Ty fame in the annals of Husky Football.

Ty is the absolute worst and Jimmy the Lake will get close but fired before surpassing the ineptness of Ty
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Lake, JonDon and Gregory are THE definition of Flaccid, Boring, and Uninspiring.

I see UW winning (but not covering the spread) @ Arizona and then getting plungered by Stanford (due to the usual issues of bad running game, bad run defense, no pass-rush, and too many INTs.

Then UW could come to a "separation agreement" with 3-5 Jimmy to take the bite out of the Oregon game.

As the Special Teams Coordinator, Keith B would be the best interim coach. Move Thomas Ford to RB coach or Chili Davis to ST Coach to relieve the burden on KB.

Keep JonDon (since he is QB coach) but make Junior Adams OC.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

Lake, JonDon and Gregory are THE definition of Flaccid, Boring, and Uninspiring.

I see UW winning (but not covering the spread) @ Arizona and then getting plungered by Stanford (due to the usual issues of bad running game, bad run defense, no pass-rush, and too many INTs.

Then UW could come to a "separation agreement" with 3-5 Jimmy to take the bite out of the Oregon game.

As the Special Teams Coordinator, Keith B would be the best interim coach. Move Thomas Ford to RB coach or Chili Davis to ST Coach to relieve the burden on KB.

I would rather have PLSS than Jon Don at anything.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

I'm onboard. This needs to happen. Are we sure Jimmy doesn't have any incriminating emails or anything? Would be the ultimate victory for HH to go commando and find some shit and get him fired.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HFNY said:

I think you have to have Jimmy get to 7 losses before he’s fired for optics and political reasons
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tui for head football coach.

Pondexter for head basketball coach.

Maybe we'll get a 100% option offense and we'll start recruiting actual dual threat qbs.

And then the bball team can keep being last place but posting top 3 draft picks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW won’t get plungered by anyone on the schedule unless they quit. We play a scheme that doesn’t give up big passing plays. We also have good CB’s.

We are losing more games and we do suck. We aren’t quite as bad as some of you make us out to be. We can’t stop the run and are incredibly boring, but we are a .500 type team with some good players.

We are set up so that if we have a Jake Browning 2.0 we'd win 7-9 games.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW won’t get plungered by anyone on the schedule unless they quit. We play a scheme that doesn’t give up big passing plays. We also have good CB’s.

We are losing more games and we do suck. We aren’t quite as bad as some of you make us out to be. We can’t stop the run and are incredibly boring, but we are a .500 type team with some good players.

Yeah a .500 team that should be 1.000 taking about NY6 as a floor. So much more talent on this team than the '16 team even had
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Yeah a .500 team that should be 1.000 taking about NY6 as a floor. So much more talent on this team than the '16 team even had
    Hold Me down like whoa
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

On paper.

But Gaines and Vita were massively overlooked.

Give me the fucking staff that finds those guys.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah to clarify I meant high-school talent
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    Swaye's Wigwam
    idk.. either the 3rd or 4th year of pete was the most miserable, boring football i had ever watched and still have watched. i actually started hating the sport because of that team.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Canadawg said:

Hold Me down like whoa
    Chinned for Black Rob reference. RIP.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

On paper.

So...Petersen. OK.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

On paper.

So...Petersen. OK.
    Lol.