Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New NIL Manager for UW

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

I'm pretty sure UW athletics doesn't take this site seriously or even know it exists....shame on them! We? Are always right, and have all the answers

Maybe Vorel will latch on

Pretty sure @DerekJohnson has told a story of a former player going in Cohen’s office and seeing Hardcore Husky on her computer screen.
    plus the department monitors all UW sites
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dannarc said:

I'm pretty sure UW athletics doesn't take this site seriously or even know it exists....shame on them! We? Are always right, and have all the answers

Maybe Vorel will latch on

Pretty sure @DerekJohnson has told a story of a former player going in Cohen’s office and seeing Hardcore Husky on her computer screen.
    That's right, I stand corrected
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

She deleted the tweets and updated her bio.

Welcome to Hardcore Husky, @Karen!

At least she has brains to clean her old shit up at some point. Better late than never!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I don't work in a field that's in the same sphere as UW Athletics and I have a NO DUCKS policy when it comes to hiring. That should be the first thing listed under qualifications for any position at UW.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I don't work in a field that's in the same sphere as UW Athletics and I have a NO DUCKS policy when it comes to hiring. That should be the first thing listed under qualifications for any position at UW.

So you wouldn’t take Mullens over Cohen?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Mullens is a Mountaineer
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Cort Dennison did well at Oregon.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

ntxduck said:

Mullens is a Mountaineer
    But he’s got lots of #goducks tweets on his twitter
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

If he didn't graduate from UO, I would take him. UO grads can FUCK OFF.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

So if phil knight wanted to add UW back into the Nike portfolio + set up a similar NIL group that he did for Oregon, he gets a “fuck off”?
  • Options
    edited October 2021

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

So if phil knight wanted to add UW back into the Nike portfolio + set up a similar NIL group that he did for Oregon, he gets a “fuck off”?
    Yes.

That hypothetical would never happen, so it's a bit of a false choice. UW has the resources and revenue to do NIL the right way if they choose. Oregon charity can also FUCK OFF. I don't need Uncle Phil's pimp money like all you Quooks do.
    Sounds like you’d be a downgrade from Jen.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Yes.

That hypothetical would never happen, so it's a bit of a false choice. UW has the resources and revenue to do NIL the right way if they choose. Oregon charity can also FUCK OFF. I don't need Uncle Phil's pimp money like all you Quooks do.
    I know you Ducks don't understand otherwise, but it's actually possible to win without being owned by Nike.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Yes.

I know you Ducks don't understand otherwise, but it's actually possible to win without being owned by Nike.
    Yeah sounds like you guys are doing a bang up job over there. Please keep at it
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Yes.

Yeah sounds like you guys are doing a bang up job over there. Please keep at it
    3 > 0
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club