Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bob Stoops spotted at Sea-Tac International Airport

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,069
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
or maybe it was the other Stoops.

@PurpleBaze what's the word in the SeaTac Uber Pick-Up Zone?

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd be pretty happy if it was Mark. He's taken the equivalent of SEC Arizona and made them a top quarter of the league program. He was also Jimbo's DC at FSU the last time Jimbo had a nationally relevant team. The UW defense would be immediately the best in the P12 next year and hopefully he'd bring in someone to run a modern offense. That said Kentucky>UW so I'll just STFU.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched Kentucky last night. Not a fluke yet not a chance against Georgia. They should be able to complete a magical season for them though. Good ballclub.

When you are the only coach other than Bear Bryant to do something you must be doing something right
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Not working today, but I'm sure that whore @Yousef_#1UberDriver is.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I watched Kentucky last night. Not a fluke yet not a chance against Georgia. They should be able to complete a magical season for them though. Good ballclub.

When you are the only coach other than Bear Bryant to do something you must be doing something right

He won ten at Kentucky a couple years ago. This year is no fluke.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

STOP @'ING @PurpleBaze!!

@PurpleBaze isn't going to take it anymore! You don't want to see an angry @PurpleBaze. You just don't.

Amirite @PurpleBaze?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The 10 win season in 2018 was fluky. He fired that OC after 2020 and finally found a guy connected to the Rams coach and turned over the offense to him. Brought in Will Levis to replace the absolute dreck previously at QB.

The best part for Stoops is that the new OC kept his team identity as a power run team and they can actually RTDB.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Make it happen, Crockett.

• Options

If being a hard-working driver who picks up many peoples and arrives at destinations fast and much faster than lazy PurpleBaze is being a whore then I don't want to be right
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If being a hard-working driver who picks up many peoples and arrives at destinations fast and much faster than lazy PurpleBaze is being a whore then I don't want to be right
    I know american english is your second language, but "whore" is used as a compliment here.
  • Options
    Founders Club

@PurpleBaze
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

The 10 win season in 2018 was fluky. He fired that OC after 2020 and finally found a guy connected to the Rams coach and turned over the offense to him. Brought in Will Levis to replace the absolute dreck previously at QB.

The best part for Stoops is that the new OC kept his team identity as a power run team and they can actually RTDB.
    They had a very good RB on that 10 win team and probably the best defensive player in college football with Josh Allen. I don’t think it was a fluke at all.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    Founders Club

They had a very good RB on that 10 win team and probably the best defensive player in college football with Josh Allen. I don’t think it was a fluke at all.
    It was a fluky. Their QB was atrocious and they got lucky a couple tims.